Saints Kit Supplier 2018/19?

outatimecow

49 minutes ago, ScottMann said:

I shall let you off!

Why's that? I thought they just basically distributed the strips and the designs were down to Saints and Joma. Did TTL have input into the actual designs?

I think ttl were involved in all stages. It is only in the last 2 years or so that joma have a brand manager (andy brannigan) in Scotland. 

TTL did all the sponsors logo and barging etc. 

21 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

I really, really hope the home kit's good, because that away strip is possibly the worst football kit I've ever seen. Sorry, Saints.

I disagree, I was worried what they'd look like, but so far I think the away one is really good. It's not plain, but not just too overly. It looks like the sponsor is part of the fabric which I always like on a kit. A solid 8/10 for me.

32 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

I really, really hope the home kit's good, because that away strip is possibly the worst football kit I've ever seen. Sorry, Saints.

I think it looks really good.

Some people are always going to disagree.

1 hour ago, blueheaven said:

I like it. Think the design is neat and it looks smart in the photos. Obviously better to judge it in the flesh but an early thumbs up from me!

1 hour ago, MySpazz said:

Here is the training kit with tartan...........might be like the home top....i think it will be TBH

the new shop will be up by the mainstand.

5b3132805833f631656590.jpg

Has there been anything official about the new shop? Can't think where there would be for space for it other than to move Atholls office and the indoor pitch.

17 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

You think it's worse than our old maroon one? 

I think it's a lot worse, yes.

Purely personal opinion of course but I think the combination of colours is awful, the pattern is ugly and the detail around the collar and shoulders is way too busy. I'm fully on board with getting away from the boring yellow/white offerings of recent years and attempting to do something different, but I think this is a really poor design. I'm genuinely struggling to think of any football kit I've liked less.

I've seen some nice designs from BLK this summer but for some reason Saints seem to have a habit of selecting stinkers.

Guest ScottMann
19 hours ago, mainstand said:

I think ttl were involved in all stages. It is only in the last 2 years or so that joma have a brand manager (andy brannigan) in Scotland. 

TTL did all the sponsors logo and barging etc. 

I never realised that. Last I heard, a few years ago right enough, Andy B was a bus driver. That's quite a career change. Despite our experiences with them, Joma are obviously a major name so he's done well to land a job like that. 

2 hours ago, ScottMann said:

I never realised that. Last I heard, a few years ago right enough, Andy B was a bus driver. That's quite a career change. Despite our experiences with them, Joma are obviously a major name so he's done well to land a job like that. 

I made a mistake in surname it barrowman not brannigan:oops: