Saints Kit Supplier 2018/19?

outatimecow

9 hours ago, mainstand said:

Was joma the first with tartan? Was it not xara or saints collection that first had tartan strip?

Not sure if xtra was the proper kit maker name but I know it as the saints collection and they were before Joma with the tartan. It was the 94-95 season and the famous grouse was sponsor. You can buy one on eBay for £85

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/1994-1995-ST-JOHNSTONE-SAINTS-HOME-FOOTBALL-SHIRT-SIZE-L-/153055680784

50 minutes ago, akuram said:

Doesn't the new home strip look brilliant.

The away strip many were wearing looks a bit drab.

New strip looks good . Change strip looks worse than drab.

Most players wearing white boots today. Were they to match white socks or did these guys wear them last season.

I'm delighted about the white socks (provided the socks from Saturday are the actual socks it'll be worn with for the season).

The rest of the kit I have issues with, but the most positive thing I can say is that it's better than the rotten away kit.

That launch photo showing loads of seats at the top and cropping out some of the kit at the bottom is incredibly bizarre.

1 hour ago, Shaggy Jenkins said:

Wait did he once play against Barcelona? Wonder how he did? Would be cool if he scored!

Quick look at his twitter and he is still living off it.

Laddie needs to get over it sharpish and focus on the now.

Did we pander to him by giving number 32? Does it matter if we did?

14 hours ago, Shaggy Jenkins said:

Wait did he once play against Barcelona? Wonder how he did? Would be cool if he scored!

Quick look at his twitter and he is still living off it.

Laddie needs to get over it sharpish and focus on the now.

Yep, have to say I'm not a huge fan of seeing one of our players with a pic of himself in a rival team's kit splashed across the top of his social media. Not the best way to ingratiate yourself to your new club's fans. Still, it's up to him.

5 hours ago, blueheaven said:

Yep, have to say I'm not a huge fan of seeing one of our players with a pic of himself in a rival team's kit splashed across the top of his social media. Not the best way to ingratiate yourself to your new club's fans. Still, it's up to him.

My son's both have several pictures of them playing for several teams on their social media accounts, it's only a photo, it's only a game.

7 hours ago, blueheaven said:

The boy is working for a company i.e.saints he will be doing his job does not mean to say that he is not a celtic fan going back to his boyhood days.

I am sure if most of us were lucky enough to be offered a well paid job at another club we would not stop being saints fans. Would you?

8 hours ago, blueheaven said:

Worth remembering Stevie May had a picture of him at Saints for a long time after he moved. It works both ways.

5 hours ago, mainstand said:

The boy is working for a company i.e.saints he will be doing his job does not mean to say that he is not a celtic fan going back to his boyhood days.

I am sure if most of us were lucky enough to be offered a well paid job at another club we would not stop being saints fans. Would you?

if louis walsh's profile pic was of the voice i dont think simon cowell would be too pleased

6 hours ago, mainstand said:

Nope. I actually don't have a clue who he supports and I don't especially care.

5 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

Worth remembering Stevie May had a picture of him at Saints for a long time after he moved. It works both ways.

Yep, and if I was an Aberdeen fan and an Aberdeen player's social media accounts were heavily plastered in photos of him playing for Saints, I wouldn't think that was a great move.

8 hours ago, mainstand said:

Rangers fans weren't to happy when Mikey done it LAUGH OUT LOUD

Has anyone purchased any of the child/toddler size strips? Just wondering if they found the size guide accurate for the height of their kids?

That home top is too much of a stinker to miss out on so thought I will get one for my son before he knows what is going on and before the Glasgow family get any ideas.