Saints Kit Supplier 2018/19?

outatimecow

6 hours ago, garydavidson said:

Has anyone purchased any of the child/toddler size strips? Just wondering if they found the size guide accurate for the height of their kids?

That home top is too much of a stinker to miss out on so thought I will get one for my son before he knows what is going on and before the Glasgow family get any ideas.

I don’t mind the home top. The away top makes me want to vomit. 

Has anyone purchased any of the child/toddler size strips? Just wondering if they found the size guide accurate for the height of their kids?

That home top is too much of a stinker to miss out on so thought I will get one for my son before he knows what is going on and before the Glasgow family get any ideas.

I bought my just turned 2 year old a size 4 junior which fits her well. She's normal height weight for her age but i find all kids football tops are small made.

3 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

I bought my just turned 2 year old a size 4 junior which fits her well. She's normal height weight for her age but i find all kids football tops are small made.

Cheers for that. My wee boy is nearly two but was born quite early so looks like he would still fit in the 12 month old size of their size chart is correct.

• 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Last home game blk had a wee cupboard stall thing near the road into the back of the East Stand, not sure if it's going to be a regular thing.

IMG_4466.JPG

Never saw anyone buying but was only passing.

Think the intention was for it to be there at home games but I would think it would depend on demand.

On 20/07/2018 at 8:53 PM, garydavidson said:

Cheers for that. My wee boy is nearly two but was born quite early so looks like he would still fit in the 12 month old size of their size chart is correct.

What size did you go for in the end? Hopefully you ignored the sizing on their chart and went one size bigger! My son is 4 and the size 8 junior fits him perfectly. He's pretty tall and skinny for his age, though. 

1 hour ago, Nelly78 said:

What size did you go for in the end? Hopefully you ignored the sizing on their chart and went one size bigger! My son is 4 and the size 8 junior fits him perfectly. He's pretty tall and skinny for his age, though. 

Not got round to buying him one yet, shall keep that in mind though thanks.

On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 1:31 PM, blueheaven said:

Any sign of BLK giving us any other Saints merchandise or is it basically just home and away kit and that's your lot? 

asked this in the club shop on Saturday.  They are expecting polo shirts as modelled by the two gentlemen who staff the shop, but they didn't know when they'd show up.  Don't know if there will be a wider range.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Radford 72 said:

They say they have suspended the deal but then advise fans to continue to purchase via the club shop or the online shop. 

Sounds like they are trying to ensure they get rid of their own stock. Maybe they had to buy a certain amount?

Possibly or they are trying to increase sales via the club shop and online sales. Interesting they are not saying they have ended the deal but just suspended it. 

I thought the hoodie looked okay with the Saints tartan lining on the inside of the hood.

Depends on whether the badge is just an ironed on transfer, which I thought it was at first glance, or embroidered on which would be much better.

Cant really tell from the picture.

Edited by PauloPerth