Saints Kit Supplier 2018/19?

outatimecow

14 hours ago, mainstand said:

Ru active selling off all BLK kit at at least 75 percent off. 

£10 for a Jacket? Normal RRP is £100 and running only for a limited time this week. Get them while you can! http://ow.ly/AXAa30o1DyF

Thanks very much for the heads up. 

Positive to see most of the smaller adult sizes unavailable :)

Edited by garydavidson

10 hours ago, saintgscot said:

Can we safely say blk won’t be kit manufacture next season 

BLK were sold under a license by RU Active. R U Active are the company that saints I think are contracted with. 

RU Active are no longer contracted with BLK and are selling off all of the kit that they have. The company will now be producing their own brand of sportswear and selling it direct. 

Whether saints will be remaining with them or moving to a new supplier I dont know, suspect a new supplier some how, but that is just a gut feeling. 

I ordered a couple of Saints things off the RU Active website. Unfortunately a pair of the shorts arrived without the badge on them - there were 3 little white dots where the badge should've been.

I've tried emailing them, but the email on their website doesn't seem to exist. I've tried phoning, but no one answers and their mail box is full, so you can't leave a message. I've filled in the contact form on their website, but that doesn't seem to work either! Total joke of a company; I hope to God Saints are able to kick them into the sea asap.

20 hours ago, Nelly78 said:

I ordered a couple of Saints things off the RU Active website. Unfortunately a pair of the shorts arrived without the badge on them - there were 3 little white dots where the badge should've been.

I've tried emailing them, but the email on their website doesn't seem to exist. I've tried phoning, but no one answers and their mail box is full, so you can't leave a message. I've filled in the contact form on their website, but that doesn't seem to work either! Total joke of a company; I hope to God Saints are able to kick them into the sea asap.

I got through on Monday re the clearance sale. All goods are now away. I suspect they have been bought up by someone. 

7 hours ago, Abernethy Saint said:

Everything me and family ordered arrived on time and was as advertised. Hope this happens again next year........

There wont be a next year with these guys for saints. Not sure who it will be, but highly doubt it will be some new supplier to the market. Saints been burned here and wont make the same mistake again. 

10 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

I blame myspazz :laugh:

For the first time ever, i wish I'd not bought the shirts.

10 hours ago, garydavidson said:

Amongst other things I ordered the home strip for my son and they emailed to say they didn't have it but had the away one in that size. I haven't heard anything from them in the last week since I replied.

If you think Joma TTL mob were "fast and weegie", let me tell you in no uncertain terms that this mob are in a league of their own. 

I can't write the full story here, but if you have a burning desire to know, just PM me. Let's just say if you buy from them, use a credit card with insurance. You have been warned.

If you need a home top, there are XXS, XS and 3XL left - the limited few I have are up on eBay.  

Edited by MySpazz

3 hours ago, TheYellowBox said:

There wont be a next year with these guys for saints. Not sure who it will be, but highly doubt it will be some new supplier to the market. Saints been burned here and wont make the same mistake again. 

I am not surprised. And such a shame because creatively they have been brilliant. And the quality is also good. Really like the material and cut of the shirts. Have the away top. Would love the home top, but never got one, despite ordering 70 of them. Sound familiar?!!!

Edited by MySpazz

8 hours ago, MySpazz said:

If you think Joma TTL mob were "fast and weegie", let me tell you in no uncertain terms that this mob are in a league of their own. 

I can't write the full story here, but if you have a burning desire to know, just PM me. Let's just say if you buy from them, use a credit card with insurance. You have been warned.

If you need a home top, there are XXS, XS and 3XL left - the limited few I have are up on eBay.  

Cheers for the warning.  I paid via paypal using a credit card so have double cover :)

9 hours ago, MySpazz said:

used a debit card now worried  have pmd you.

10 hours ago, dunkeldneil said:

Received my jacket today very happy

They are amazing kits. Agreed

I ordered a large amount, but had to get legal to get my money back when a large chunk of the order never showed up.

Will post more when i get the last bit they owe me in my bank.