Saints Kit Supplier 2018/19?

outatimecow

32 minutes ago, outatimecow said:

I see teams big and small are releasing their kits for next season already. Bit of a mess that we don’t know what went on with BLK and who’s in place for next year. 

It would be a minor miracle if Saints released a kit this early.

Personally I am not at all into having next seasons kit flaunted before the season is even finished. That sort of 'excitement' should be saved for the close season.  Saints are a bit extreme and often leave it until pre-season has finished :laugh:

52 minutes ago, outatimecow said:

I see teams big and small are releasing their kits for next season already. Bit of a mess that we don’t know what went on with BLK and who’s in place for next year. 

What is there to know. Blk are still in existence. The company with the UK license has parted company with BLK and are setting up their own brand. 

Saints will I expect be looking at options and the legal position re contracts before coming out with any comment.

2 hours ago, sjfc99 said:

There were long sleeve ones for players, but I don't believe any went on public sale. 

Ahhh OK - thanks.... seems I have ended up with the player shirts....

players wear shorts under shorts, a shirt under the shirt and they cut the feet off the socks.........hardly any kit left after that LAUGH OUT LOUD

Edited by MySpazz

11 hours ago, Cagey said:

Does anyone do long sleeves these days.

Most guys seem to wear long sleeve matching t shirts under strip.

Most of the kids team strips are short sleeve now as well. Think its a ploy to get you to buy under armour.

Edited by mainstand

12 hours ago, mainstand said:

Most of the kids team strips are short sleeve now as well. Think its a ploy to get you to buy under armour.

What i find is the thai, indonesian and chinese buy the long sleevers from me cos they are the ones that haven't/can't be copied. It's like a status thing, i think

If anyone wants anything, here' s the link - I'd say the BLK stuff is already rare, the home shirts are a collectors item.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=emilychops&hash=item28011faa8f&item=171817544335&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xst+johnstone.TRS0&_nkw=st+johnstone&_sacat=0

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ScottMann
17 minutes ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

Heard it was Macron

They seem to be the company of choice at the moment and they come out with some good stuff so was hoping it might be them. They do also like a tacky effort though so I'll still be holding my breath until we see what we're getting. 

A version of those Umbro mock ups would be ideal.

Edited by ScottMann

Guest ScottMann
14 hours ago, mainstand said:

That was what I heard aswell. They have been in for Saints for a few years now seemingly. A form the catalogue:

A few good ones in the catalogue. 

Image result for macclesfield town

That one looks better on here than it does in reality.

13 hours ago, Havana Saint said:

Dark blue? Yuk.

and we don't play in hoops..................pinstripes maybe, hoops no. 

Few shirts here for sale....not a hoop in sight!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=emilychops&hash=item28011faa8f&item=171817544335&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=st+johnstonee&_sacat=0