Saints Kit Supplier 2018/19?

outatimecow

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, TheYellowBox said:

I assume that given our first game is next Saturday, we have kits all sorted etc? 

I don’t think it’s that crucial that we have our new strip getting it’s first outing against Edinburgh City in a closed door match.

If it’s not ready for 16th July then people can get their knickers in a twist  

3 minutes ago, ScottMann said:

I think we normally play these games in the previous season's kit. Doubt we'll see anything new this week although I'd love to be wrong.

Are the players not just back this week? You will probably get glimpse of the make from the players training kit. Games wise I thought we still had a few weeks yet? 

Guest ScottMann
2 minutes ago, mainstand said:

Are the players not just back this week? You will probably get glimpse of the make from the players training kit. Games wise I thought we still had a few weeks yet? 

I really don't know when they go back given the usual lack of info. It's 4 weeks today until the first competitive game so they won't be in any rush.

Guest ScottMann
2 hours ago, ScottMann said:

I really don't know when they go back given the usual lack of info. It's 4 weeks today until the first competitive game so they won't be in any rush.

That should read not in any rush to announce the strips, not preseason training!

Both kits are already out of date. They are tops that Macron have had surplus.

Why - Macron changed their logo this year! Look at the Motherwell kit or any other club announcing a Macron top....you'll see - we get the old logo!

BUT............................................I really like the home top. Love a collar a football top (as they always had), think it should have been white tho....

Away top....aye.

MTS

1 hour ago, MySpazz said:

Why - Macron changed their logo this year! Look at the Motherwell kit or any other club announcing a Macron top....you'll see - we get the old logo!

Not quite the case. Macron change their logo every couple years, for reasons known only to them. The one on the kits we have only came out in 2016/17 time. The new logos are phased into stock over time. 

For this year, in terms of strips they only have three which are new for 2019. I personally thought we would have gone for the Canopus, one of the new kits.

Anyway, the strips Saints have chosen are both current until end of 2021, so not exactly surplus. 

7 hours ago, MySpazz said:

BUT............................................I really like the home top. Love a collar a football top (as they always had), think it should have been white tho....

Away top....aye.

MTS

If you look at the Hibs and millwall, to name but 2have  logos the same as Saints.