Saints Kit Supplier 2018/19?

outatimecow

I quite like them. Never a fan of the yellow away kits (would much rather see us try something a bit adventurous/different with the away strip) but the designs are nice and I prefer that Macron logo to the newer one so not too fussed about that. Pretty content with us having an 'off-the-shelf' template kit, as nearly every time we go for something more customised it turns out awful.

Clearly the home kit should have white socks though.

Just from the released picture, I think the home strip looks good. I don't really care if it's an old template or not, it's how it looks. Great to see we're using the gold badge again, rather than the blue circle the Joma kits always had. Looks far classier.

The away strip is the fairly standard yellow top blue shorts we've used quite a bit over the years.  It's average and does the job. Prefer the reverse colour scheme in an away strip; white-blue-white but I guess that doesn't solve clashes against the likes of killie.

4 hours ago, Rob said:

Last years away kit was decent, never been a fan of the yellow.

Didn't like last season's away strip.

Like both this season's strips but don't like socks. Looks like someone has gone down to Markies & got a couple of pairs off the shelf. Don't look long enough to go up to Liam Craig's thighs.

On 6/21/2019 at 6:57 AM, mainstand said:

If you look at the Hibs and millwall, to name but 2have  logos the same as Saints.

It's the old badge. Whoever has it has been pied.

https://www.google.com/search?q=new+macron+logo&rlz=1C1CHJX_enGB559GB559&oq=new+macron+logo&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i64l3.4703j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Edited by MySpazz

On 6/22/2019 at 8:13 PM, Pat McGroin said:

It’s possible that Saints looked through their new kits, didn’t like them and took one off the shelf from last year. No big deal really 

it's not a big deal, and in fairness, if the stock is remnant, all the better as Saints get a better deal. 

They are just a shirt, and if they win the cup, it'll be a classic!!!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, templeofsaints said:

Biggest strip size is 48" chest and 3XL - looks like I'm sticking to last years top

According to the pitchwear website, Macron’s sizes are smaller that of Joma. I’ve ordered some training wear from them (it did go on sale today despite what the OS and Twitter is saying), I’m normally XL but have ordered 2XL , just hope they are not too big. Got a text and email to say they will be delivered tomorrow. 

I’ve  seen a photo of a well known Saints fan wearing his 3XL home and away tops and they look awful tight on him.