Dundee F.C. v St. Johnstone F.C. Saturday 21st. April 2018

HOODLUM65

1 hour ago, garydavidson said:

"Well Zander got two games and I got one" 

:laugh:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43840697

Only cause Zander took his punishment like a man without question, besides Saints are never favourites to win ANY appeals.

Whereas, McCann bored the appeal panel for Five hours until they needed to terminate proceedings and caved in.

Bottom line is he was found guilty.

I can’t believe that wee t*** has came out and said what he has said on the eve of a very important game for his club. This should get Tommy and the players really fired up, and I hope we go out and turn them over like the last game.

I am sure it will get the supporters all fired up. Canny Wait. COYS.

along with James Grady McCann was my most hated player and my opinion of him  has only got worse . wonder what Gort thinks of his interview cos id be embarrassed if that was a Saints manager. with all our injuries and not much to play for i had us down to get beat but after that i can forsee us pumpin them again

6 hours ago, Saint Scott said:

Honest interview, regardless if you agree with his comments or not.

To hell with all this nicey nicey PC brigade, bunch of soft petals this world is turning into ... I applaud it (honesty that it)

Ha ha ha. The secret Sevco fan is back. 

9 minutes ago, jhq said:

Can't wait for this season to finish.  We need a major overhaul.

Would the 10 injured/suspended players have started today?

Would the 10 injured/suspended players improved the line up today?

Alston, Davidson, Easton, Scougall, Kane, McMillan, Comrie, MacLean, Johnstone, Hendry. 

Its not an overhaul that we need, it’s our best players fit and taking part in the match...

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz

22 minutes ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

Alston, Davidson, Easton, Scougall, Kane, McMillan, Comrie, MacLean, Johnstone, Hendry. 

Its not an overhaul that we need, it’s our best players fit and taking part in the match...

Fair point.  Still think we need freshening up though.  2 or 3 players of starting quality.

4 minutes ago, jhq said:

Fair point.  Still think we need freshening up though.  2 or 3 players of starting quality.

Freshening up yes! Adding a bit of quality in key positions, always!

Clear out? Overhaul? No thanks..

Look at Aberdeen last weekend, absolutely pumped by Motherwell. Roll on a week, Shay Logan, Graeme Shinnie and Kenny McLean all came back from suspension and they go and hand out what is looking like a similar skelping to a very impressive Kilmarnock side. 

Two of those three players who were suspended for the cup match, actually scored in today’s match against Kilmarnock.

Do not underestimate the impact of losing 2/3/4 of your big match players, nevermind bloody 7/8/9 or 10 for most of the season.

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz

32 minutes ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

I think if we had played a goalie we might have a chance.