Panama / Singapore / Athens Saint

tessa

Hi everyone.

Found out the news about my dad on Friday. It was very sudden but as none of his family were in Panama at the time details are few and far between at the minute. Expecting a call from the Embassy in the next couple of days and will know more then.

He was a great Dad and loved nothing more than telling me on a Saturday morning who he’d been winding up on WAP over the last few days and who he was beating in the predictor!

Being away from Perth for many years meant this place gave him an outlet for all things St Johnstone and enabled him to have debates and conversations, which many of us get in the pub on a Saturday afternoon, with all of you.

Thanks to anyone who berated him, nibbled at his bait or rised to him any time he put up a nonsense post as he thrived on it and, while he often came across as abrasive on here, it was always in jest with a tongue firmly in cheek and his way of still being involved with saints from a far.

My brother Saul and I (Joss) would like to pass on our thanks to everyone for their kind words and for humouring him over the past few years 

1AEDD583-5374-418D-83A1-CA81222BD1CF.jpeg

23 minutes ago, The Inspiration said:

Hi everyone.

Found out the news about my dad on Friday. It was very sudden but as none of his family were in Panama at the time details are few and far between at the minute. Expecting a call from the Embassy in the next couple of days and will know more then.

He was a great Dad and loved nothing more than telling me on a Saturday morning who he’d been winding up on WAP over the last few days and who he was beating in the predictor!

Being away from Perth for many years meant this place gave him an outlet for all things St Johnstone and enabled him to have debates and conversations, which many of us get in the pub on a Saturday afternoon, with all of you.

Thanks to anyone who berated him, nibbled at his bait or rised to him any time he put up a nonsense post as he thrived on it and, while he often came across as abrasive on here, it was always in jest with a tongue firmly in cheek and his way of still being involved with saints from a far.

My brother Saul and I (Joss) would like to pass on our thanks to everyone for their kind words and for humouring him over the past few years 

1AEDD583-5374-418D-83A1-CA81222BD1CF.jpeg

We had many a ding dong over his beloved Maggie, but i enjoyed the banter wae him, glad to have met him, he will be sorely missed Joss. 

Met John over 15 years ago, in London, and Perth, and Athens nearly came off too.

And you know I was thinking about him, might have been yesterday. Cos I've not been on here as much, and with recent posts I'd thought, "John's not chipped in", now this. Gutted.

Just so so sorry to read this, I'll really miss him on here. ****. This sucks.

Joss - I'm sorry mate. My Dad is the other side of the world, and I dread this sort of news coming in.  Thanks for posting the photo, it's one for the ages now. Sending you love.

John - RIP ...... you made this place ...SHINE BRIGHT <3