Exiles Potys

sixties saintee

Time is going in and we need our Poty, can you put your vote below, need to put a time limit on it as I need to get it engraved Vote will close Thursday 03.05.18.

As a tribute to John (Panama) can we get as many Exiles as possible to attend on the night, have provisionally booked 5 places with the provision for more if required. 

2 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

Great idea Rik, do the rest of the Exiles agree. 

Am no an exile. 

I think john would like that especially if you were to give some mention of his rank as captain.

of course you can just ignore me as am no an exile and john would have after putting me in my place.

3 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

Time is going in and we need our Poty, can you put your vote below, need to put a time limit on it as I need to get it engraved Vote will close Thursday 03.05.18.

As a tribute to John (Panama) can we get as many Exiles as possible to attend on the night, have provisionally booked 5 places with the provision for more if required. 

Nice one.....

Mannus for his composure and getting us into safety

2 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Collected P.O.T.Y Exiles Shield from McD. today.

Previous winners:-

2014/15 Alan Mannus

2015/16 David Wotherspoon 

2016/17 Joe Shaughnessy

2017/18  ???????????

Get your votes in by Thursday 3rd May. 

Thanks again, are you and the posse going

Edited by sixties saintee

A really tough one... because most have been very average. Between Murray & Kane. I'll plump for Kane as he has developed pretty well on shite service.

Sorry to hear the news & commiserations to family & friends. Can't make it until Christmas, when i am inductimg my 14 &12 yr olds to the "joy"to take in a bunch of games (weather permitting). Last two NY derbies were a shocker vs the coags. Lost the plot completely at the Dens fiasco. Had to go sit on my own for the safety of everyone around me. Travelling 32 hours to watch that utter shite... couldn't cope. For some strange reason my Aussie wife ejoyed it, because saints were "tackling hard". I didn't talk to anyone for a day or two.

Edited by Melbourne Saint

20 minutes ago, Melbourne Saint said:

A really tough one... because most have been very average. Between Murray & Kane. I'll plump for Kane as he has developed pretty well on shite service.

Sorry to hear the news & commiserations to family & friends. Can't make it until Christmas, when i am inductimg my 14 &12 yr olds to the "joy"to take in a bunch of games (weather permitting). Last two NY derbies were a shocker vs the coags. Lost the plot completely at the Dens fiasco. Had to go sit on my own for the safety of everyone around me. Travelling 32 hours to watch that utter shite... couldn't cope. For some strange reason my Aussie wife ejoyed it, because saints were "tackling hard". I didn't talk to anyone for a day or two.

The joys of being a Saintee Melbourne 

14 minutes ago, sixties saintee said:

The joys of being a Saintee Melbourne 

I'm not sure "joy" is an appropriate term. Sixtees. It is more like psychological torture developed at Guantanamo or some other Black CIA detention center in Romania. Still, the wife is a Saint. I just worry about the psychological scarring for my kids. It is a lifetime sentence. If we don't win at Christmas, whatever the fixtures, i am voluntarily handing myself to the polis. I'm not paying a shitload & 32 hours in a tin can to watch utter shite that cannot pass 4 yards. I have The Fear.