Exiles Potys

sixties saintee

In recognition of John, I'm voting for Muzz.

The Panama Saints Supporters' Trophy

Someone who's better at grammer than I am can verify if that apostrophe is in the right place !!!! e.g. panama saints supporting saintees... :)

Sure a few folk will want to know why there is a panama saints supporters club LAUGH OUT LOUD HAHHA!!

<3 to PANAMA SAINT xxx

On 24/04/2018 at 7:48 PM, sixties saintee said:

Can you make it up

Sadly not. I normally come up in May for the end of the season (and August/Sep) for the start, but I'd already decided not to this year and made other plans.

It's just been a shit season. Not just on the field, where we've played turgid, unexciting football. Everything else has gone wrong. We've had Jim Muir, John Lambie and the great Alex Rennie, heroes all, die. Now one of our own WAPpers has gone. And the Cup Final team is so more, with most of the stalwarts leaving en masse.

I just want the season over, to be honest. Onwards and upwards.

But I hope the POTY awards go well, and we give John a good send off. See if you can start an argument. He'd have liked that......

1 hour ago, sleepless said:

Sadly not. I normally come up in May for the end of the season (and August/Sep) for the start, but I'd already decided not to this year and made other plans.

It's just been a shit season. Not just on the field, where we've played turgid, unexciting football. Everything else has gone wrong. We've had Jim Muir, John Lambie and the great Alex Rennie, heroes all, die. Now one of our own WAPpers has gone. And the Cup Final team is so more, with most of the stalwarts leaving en masse.

But I hope the POTY awards go well, and we give John a good send off. See if you can start an argument. He'd have liked that......

Can understand, will see what i can do LAUGH OUT LOUD. 

4 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

Can understand, will see what i can do LAUGH OUT LOUD. 

5 hours ago, sleepless said:

Ask when the food comes out if the meat is from Lindsay's butchers. Tell the chef it's ridiculous when it obviously isn't from Lindsay's. Scoff at the food as you put it on your plate then go back to the table and laugh as you tell everyone how you wound up the chef. Easy lolo!

Hello Exiles..  Just want to give you  guys and gals heads up regarding Chris Millars  testimonial match.  At this time  final arrangements have not been confirmed  but as with Andos, we will be  having a match ball sponsor. Given that  the Exiles  sponsored the ball in Andos game I thought it only  right that you were given first  refusal of doing so again for midges match.. I realise that you might not want to but before we move on and offer it to business owners, I felt  I should let you know..

Cost is £400. For this you would get Saints Exiles on the back of the shirt ( lower part), The ball and match programmes for all who contributed..  It's a lot of cash, I know so if you don't fancy it, then that's fine.. 

Cheers

Gordon.