Exiles Potys

sixties saintee

Another three Saintees are supporting the matchball sponsorship

Thank you to @Saintdunc @Broggy Man and  @geth88 for their backing.

The aim is £500.00 with £430.00 committed.

To contribute / read more ;  see >>> https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/84JKm4irWj

Edited by MySpazz

On 20/05/2018 at 11:34 PM, MySpazz said:

@essexsaint you in? 

Hello. So sorry I haven't been on in a very long time. Just logged on today and got your messages. I heard the sad news on facebook. I was actually gutted. I met Athens for first time in the times square and had a few drinks with him. Great guy and of course a great saints fan. I will happily donate towards the cause. I'll use the PayPal link. 

Essex 

Another  Saintee supporting the Chris Millar matchball sponsorship

Thank you to @essexsaint for your backing.

The aim is £500.00 with £455.00 committed.

@stanley saint has committed in principle, but is struggling with WIFI down in Falkland Islands, so we are pretty much at target. If there's anyone else out there with a spare 22.50 who wants to jump on board the Matchball collection... link is below. 

To contribute / read more ;  see >>> https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/84JKm4irWj

THE EXILES HAVE REACHED THEIR TARGET !!! 

Thank you to @Jad and @stanley saint for their contributions, which with them takes us over the line to £500.00 collected for the match ball sponsorship.

Off the top of my head I think there are 17...18 Exiles (from far north Arctic Canada to the Falkland Isles!) who have made the match ball sponsorship possible.  - including @The Inspiration repping for Captain Marnoch.

'll post a full list of names in the coming days.

@The ghost of Jim Morton can you PM me with details of how you want the money paid (Cheque/Bank Tranfer/PayPal?)

MON THE SAINTS!

Edited by MySpazz

On 02/06/2018 at 11:34 PM, MySpazz said:

THE EXILES HAVE REACHED THEIR TARGET !!! 

Thank you to @Jad and @stanley saint for their contributions, which with them takes us over the line to £500.00 collected for the match ball sponsorship.

Off the top of my head I think there are 17...18 Exiles (from far north Arctic Canada to the Falkland Isles!) who have made the match ball sponsorship possible.  - including @The Inspiration repping for Captain Marnoch.

'll post a full list of names in the coming days.

@The ghost of Jim Morton can you PM me with details of how you want the money paid (Cheque/Bank Tranfer/PayPal?)

MON THE SAINTS!

Excellent

• 4 weeks later...