Exiles Potys

sixties saintee

4 hours ago, john.w said:

Did the ball get delivered 

I am in the process of organising a suitable date with Joss to present the Ball and the embroidered captains armband John. We had a provisional date but Joss  was unable to attend as something came up. In conjunction with new communications guru at Saints, Gary Henderson, we are going to get some photos and the club will run an article on it. Once I know a solid date I will  let you guys know..

22 hours ago, The ghost of Jim Morton said:

I am in the process of organising a suitable date with Joss to present the Ball and the embroidered captains armband John. We had a provisional date but Joss  was unable to attend as something came up. In conjunction with new communications guru at Saints, Gary Henderson, we are going to get some photos and the club will run an article on it. Once I know a solid date I will  let you guys know..

Great stuff Ghostie much appreciated

SIGNED CHRIS MILLER TESTIMONIAL PROGRAMMES

Any other exiles out there who donated?

I have some programmes left - PM your address and I'll send one out.

SIGNED MATCH PROGRAMME????? ANYONE ELSE...... £7.50 paypal only (PM if you want one) - money will be sent on to Ghostie to go into the kitty for Chris.

• 4 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, MySpazz said:

Took a while! Over a month.

See it's minus 9 and snow in Tuktoyaktuk ! 
Crazy temps. It was 21c here today.

That will be your daily routine now checking Tuk weather, if you think it is cold in the smoke some days just check Tuk weather then you’ll feel better :laugh: a good site to check is environment Canada. Again thanks for getting the program to me cheers

On 10/12/2018 at 12:08 AM, john.w said:

That will be your daily routine now checking Tuk weather, if you think it is cold in the smoke some days just check Tuk weather then you’ll feel better :laugh: a good site to check is environment Canada. Again thanks for getting the program to me cheers

j.w. completely off topic but... looking for info on a Gary Gaul, supposedly spokesperson for the Canadian club 'Montreal Rangers'.

Firstly - does such a club even exist and if so what league do they play in.

Trying to settle a contentious point on another forum.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Should have said, I've done my research but can't find any information.

Edited by Indicator

19 hours ago, Indicator said:

j.w. completely off topic but... looking for info on a Gary Gaul, supposedly spokesperson for the Canadian club 'Montreal Rangers'.

Firstly - does such a club even exist and if so what league do they play in.

Trying to settle a contentious point on another forum.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Should have said, I've done my research but can't find any information.

It is a junior league hockey team in the Quebec Junior A League