Sign in to follow this  
sixties saintee

Exiles Potys

Another three Saintees are supporting the matchball sponsorship

Thank you to @Saintdunc @Broggy Man and  @geth88 for their backing.

The aim is £500.00 with £430.00 committed.

To contribute / read more ;  see >>> https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/84JKm4irWj

Edited by MySpazz

On 20/05/2018 at 11:34 PM, MySpazz said:

@essexsaint you in? 

Hello. So sorry I haven't been on in a very long time. Just logged on today and got your messages. I heard the sad news on facebook. I was actually gutted. I met Athens for first time in the times square and had a few drinks with him. Great guy and of course a great saints fan. I will happily donate towards the cause. I'll use the PayPal link. 

Essex 

Another  Saintee supporting the Chris Millar matchball sponsorship

Thank you to @essexsaint for your backing.

The aim is £500.00 with £455.00 committed.

@stanley saint has committed in principle, but is struggling with WIFI down in Falkland Islands, so we are pretty much at target. If there's anyone else out there with a spare 22.50 who wants to jump on board the Matchball collection... link is below. 

To contribute / read more ;  see >>> https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/84JKm4irWj

THE EXILES HAVE REACHED THEIR TARGET !!! 

Thank you to @Jad and @stanley saint for their contributions, which with them takes us over the line to £500.00 collected for the match ball sponsorship.

Off the top of my head I think there are 17...18 Exiles (from far north Arctic Canada to the Falkland Isles!) who have made the match ball sponsorship possible.  - including @The Inspiration repping for Captain Marnoch.

'll post a full list of names in the coming days.

@The ghost of Jim Morton can you PM me with details of how you want the money paid (Cheque/Bank Tranfer/PayPal?)

MON THE SAINTS!

Edited by MySpazz

On 02/06/2018 at 11:34 PM, MySpazz said:

THE EXILES HAVE REACHED THEIR TARGET !!! 

Thank you to @Jad and @stanley saint for their contributions, which with them takes us over the line to £500.00 collected for the match ball sponsorship.

Off the top of my head I think there are 17...18 Exiles (from far north Arctic Canada to the Falkland Isles!) who have made the match ball sponsorship possible.  - including @The Inspiration repping for Captain Marnoch.

'll post a full list of names in the coming days.

@The ghost of Jim Morton can you PM me with details of how you want the money paid (Cheque/Bank Tranfer/PayPal?)

MON THE SAINTS!

Excellent

9 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

Well thats me just back fae a two week cruise round the Med, well done to all concerned sure the Captain will be birlin, had a problem wae my phone struggling to get a signal, so could not post anything, bet hoodlum will be pleased. 

The grey pound alive & kicking.

Just to let you all know, SS/AS/PS was cremated in Panama last week and his ashes are home. We're having a memorial service for him in St Matthew's Church on Tay St, Perth at 11am next Friday 13th July. Invite extended to any friends or family who would like to attend. Thanks, Joss