WAP Player of the Year poll 1 of 2

ex-montrosesaintee

WAP Player of the Year  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Due to me not posting regular MOTM polls this season, due to other commitments, and nobody else willing to take the task on, it seems sensible to have a POTY poll to determine the WAP POTY for the end of season awards.

Unfortunately I'll need to split this into two polls, as the software will only allow 20 options per poll.  Please vote only once.  Players are listed in order of appearances made, so you are most likely to be picking someone from poll 1 anyway

I definitely won't be doing any MOTM polls next season, so if you want to revert to the previous system, someone else will have to do it.

Anyway, here is a poll of all players who have appeared for Saints this year, to the best of my knowledge, so if this results in a suitable way of selecting the winner, all good.

Tough call. There hasnt been an outstanding player this season what with loss of form & injury.

Think I will have to go with Mannus who I have given a bit of stick in previous seasons but he has been pretty safe pair of hands this season.

9 minutes ago, 541ntees said:

agreed not many stand out but surprised at the voting, kerr n kano came back in jan mannus has played half the season and after all the stick macca has taken im guessing hes getting sympathy votes for leaving

How many games has Scougall played ?.