St Johnstone Kids Room

Broon

44 minutes ago, Broon said:

Proud moment today when my 4 year old boy asked me for a St Johnstone room. Over the moon. However, a quick search of the Internet and I'm struggling to find much in the way of bedding/lamp shades etc. Anyone find anything decent for their kids rooms?

If you give FWD Signs a shout on 01738 635596 he can sort you out with Bedding with the logos on the spread and pillow

20 hours ago, Broon said:

Proud moment today when my 4 year old boy asked me for a St Johnstone room. Over the moon. However, a quick search of the Internet and I'm struggling to find much in the way of bedding/lamp shades etc. Anyone find anything decent for their kids rooms?

My sister in law's pal did a cracking hand painted mural on my nephew's bedroom wall, was basically a massive saints badge and it looked fantastic.

If you're interested, PM me and I can put you in contact with her to see if she could do the same. It really was impressive. The wall was painted royal blue and the badge in white. Probably cheaper than custom wallpaper too.

Sure the club would get a shirt signed by the squad. Still got a saints football signed by the '90 squad. Personally love the old match posters. Monaco takes pride of place. I think they were all "acquired" by saints fans over there. May be some interesting stuff on eBay...

Edited by Melbourne Saint

On 27/04/2018 at 10:28 AM, fazman1977 said:

My sister in law's pal did a cracking hand painted mural on my nephew's bedroom wall, was basically a massive saints badge and it looked fantastic.

If you're interested, PM me and I can put you in contact with her to see if she could do the same. It really was impressive. The wall was painted royal blue and the badge in white. Probably cheaper than custom wallpaper too.

Cheers for that. Sounds superb. Will drop you a message shortly.