St.Johnstone V Partick Thistle - Sat 28th April

SaintJet

Thistle come to Perth on the back of a decent win last week and will look to keep their survival hopes alive against Saints. 

Saints have yet to registrar a point against the Jags this season so this will be a tough game. 

Hoping to see the team on similar lines as last week and hopefully we might see some of injured strikers back in the fold.

12 minutes ago, SaintJet said:

Thistle come to Perth on the back of a decent win last week and will look to keep their survival hopes alive against Saints. 

Saints have yet to registrar a point against the Jags this season so this will be a tough game. 

Hoping to see the team on similar lines as last week and hopefully we might see some of injured strikers back in the fold.

Must have just imagined the 1-0 game at McDiarmid at the start of the season? 

I think they've won six of the last eight games at McDiarmid. A real bogey team. 

Not expecting much tbh, not even sure if I'll be going. 

Clark

Comrie - Kerr - Gordon - Tanser

Willock - Millar - McLean

Wotherspoon - Williams

MacLean

Give younger lads a chance. See if Willock is worth getting back next season. 

AND DON'T CONCEDE WITHIN TWENTY MINUTES. 

Could be some of the players last home game, some players ciming back from injury, some playing for contract extension.

Who wants to win more will. 1st goal the winner i imagine.

Thistle are awful away from home but they seem to have had success in Perth in recent seasons. Time for the natural order to resume.  

Not generally a fan of the back three but with the players we have available I think TW will stick with it today and, on this occasion, I feel we need to try something different against Thistle at home in any case.

Mindful we don't want the season to completely fizzle out but wouldn't mind seeing a couple of changes with Gordon and maybe even McClean getting a game.

They will come flying out of the traps not just because there is so much at stake but because of the joy they've had after getting early goals in a number of recent wins in Perth. No excuse for Saints not to be prepared for it.

Guest ScottMann

Relegation threatened Thistle have the deadly duo of Sammon and Storey being fed by the creative genius of Spittal so I expect us to ship at least 6 goals today to the side that's second bottom of the table and 10 points behind Saints having scored fewer goals than us this season.

42 minutes ago, St Mikey said:

Who fouled in the box? BBC saying Macca and Craig?!?! WTF. ****ing awful result.

1st sub at 84 minutes?!?!?!

It's not that bad mate. 

Officially confirms we can't be relegated. 

So next 3 games we'd hope to see a more relaxed team with some young faces I'd hope. And Mcmillan if he actually exists. 

I think you had a bet on, drama queen! X

Williams was good & chased everything  but isn't a striker. Pity he only had a clapped out Hearts player beside him.

Willocks had a good first half but disappeared until last 10 mins.

Tanser probably MoM.

Foster a waste of space. Is Confidential injured ?.

Looks like the end of Midge but not even on the bench.

Younge Robertson looked a prospect but will probably not get a start til he is 26.

Some looked to be tiring but only one sub!.

Edited by Cagey
Would have said Willocks not Williams. ****ing predictive text.