Chris Millar testimonial Sportsmans Dinner.

Sportsmans dinner to be held in the Salutation Hotel on Saturday 3rd Novenmber 2018.

I have  50 tickets for this event at this time. They are £50 each.  There will be a 3 course dinner and some  quality speakers who I will confirm at some point soon. My plan is to take names from this point on and at  a later date  once I actually have the printed tickets, organise payment and collection. You  guys have  first dibs on this as it has not gone live anywhere else as yet. I will also be posting on Facebook Saints banter page but nowhere else for the time being.

If you want tickets please PM me on here with your name and the amount of tickets you require and I will put you on my list. This will be on a strictly first come first serve basis as my aim is very simple. I would like to sell my 50 tickets as soon as I can..

Cheers.

Gordon.

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

Okay That is me  definitely sold out now.. If anyone else requires tickets  please  contact  the Chris Millar Testimonial Facebook page and message them. They  may be able to sort you out..

Thank you once again for your response and support  with Midges  testimonial year..

Gordon.

https://www.facebook.com/ChrisMillarTestimonial2018/

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

Chief ,see if someone ordered 3 tickets from you on the PM do you acknowledge them or just ignore them.

just that am being hastled by a poster on wap that told me they haven’t heard from you.

whats the crack dude.

thanks

51 minutes ago, slf said:

Chief ,see if someone ordered 3 tickets from you on the PM do you acknowledge them or just ignore them.

just that am being hastled by a poster on wap that told me they haven’t heard from you.

whats the crack dude.

thanks

I replied to his message  mate..  or at least i thought I did.. I will go check

Bruno Strasser 141

Started conversation: yesterday at 04:55 PM

3 Tickets for The Testimonial.

Thanks

The ghost of Jim Morton 2,373

Replied: yesterday at 04:57 PM

Not a problem mate..  Sportsmans or Boxing  dinner??  You are on my list..  Can i have your proper name please.. I will contact you nearer the time to arrange collection and Payment.. Thanks for your support.    ;-)

• 5 months later...