Hamilton v Saints Tuesday 8th May 2018

garydavidson

Brilliant Saints , a win against the team I detest so much. Great that McMillan scored again and looks like our new penalty taker. Happy with my wee win of £42 on  half time/full time, final score and scorers . Roll on Saturday so we can end the season in style.

That surface is dire for football. The players really struggled to make any impact first half. Hamilton should have been well up for tonight owing to their predicament. They seldom tested us, apart from the great work of Templeton.  Some of those challenges were pretty nasty, particularly the late one on Kerr.  

Clark was great and Scougall looked good when he came on. Very excited about David McMillan.

The heart of a good team is there and with a two or three additions and a good pre season we will be up there challenging next year. 

COYS

Edited by Havana Saint

27 minutes ago, Havana Saint said:

That surface is dire for football. The players really struggled to make any impact first half. Hamilton should have been well up for tonight owing to their predicament. They seldom tested us, apart from the great work of Templeton.  Some of those challenges were pretty nasty, particularly the late one on Kerr.  

Clark was great and Scougall looked good when he came on. Very excited about David McMillan.

The heart of a good team is there and with a two or three additions and a good pre season we will be up there challenging next year. 

COYS

I agree 

That tannoy man was mental

Zander pkacing the ball down an getting shouted at to hurry up-oh the irony!

Foster up against Imrie was the battle of the wee rats

McMillan took his pen calmly but did nothing apart from that tho its early doors thought Hendry looked better when he came on.

Mcann was my motm coming on early for willock he got stuck in , passed it nicely and showed a neat bit of skill when he nearly scored from a rocket

Scougal has that touch of quality

What is it about Hamilton that angers Foster so much.

Learned nothing when sent off for fighting there previously and got an early booking last night for losing the plot with a team mate and blootered the ball out of the ground.

Also kicked a door a Dens.

T.W. should get a grip of him and tell him to shape up or ship out.

5 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

What is it about Hamilton that angers Foster so much.

Learned nothing when sent off for fighting there previously and got an early booking last night for losing the plot with a team mate and blootered the ball out of the ground.

Also kicked a door a Dens.

T.W. should get a grip of him and tell him to shape up or ship out.

Tommy had a go at him but the way Foster was shouting back i half expected Tommy to sub him

1 hour ago, ejksjfc said:

Nothing wrong with showing a wee bit of passion. I agree he does perhaps need to curb this sometimes, but at the end of the day some people do need to get a bollicking to respond.

He's a petulant wee fanny. Going absolutely mental at a team mate for giving away a free kick. Yet he was out-jumped by Imrie for their goal. Gordon could easily have laid into him.

We need to get rid, he's a rocket. I was amazed County let him go but it all makes sense now.

1 hour ago, ejksjfc said:

Nothing wrong with showing a wee bit of passion. I agree he does perhaps need to curb this sometimes, but at the end of the day some people do need to get a bollicking to respond.

What about the way Foster was shouting at either Kerr or Gordon?  That's even before the tantrum off slapping his hands against his sides then booting the ball in the stand.That's not passion. The boys a prick as well as being a big bairn.