Job vacancy at Saints

Jad

1 minute ago, Jad said:

On Saints website/Facebook today job ad for Communications and Marketing Officer. Perhaps this might solve some of the gripes talked about on here

We have had Ross then Megan in this position before and coms where good - I just don't think they had been replaced, I would say the guys who run the matchday twitter, Facebook, pictures and do the match reports unpaid are doing a fantastic job

22 minutes ago, TheMarkChristie said:

We have had Ross then Megan in this position before and coms where good - I just don't think they had been replaced, I would say the guys who run the matchday twitter, Facebook, pictures and do the match reports unpaid are doing a fantastic job

This is full time though which is a step us as Megan and ross were both just part time.

Sounds like an ideal job for a former player who wants to do media work.

Edited by mainstand

13 minutes ago, mainstand said:

This is full time though which is a step us as Megan and ross were both just part time.

Sounds like an ideal job for a former player who wants to do media work.

Sounds like an even better job for someone who has worked in PR or marketing rather than a learn as you go job for the boys - which i think is half our problem

It's not just comms or post match interviews, you can get someone to do that free and voluntary, what's needed is a proper sales and marketing person, not someone "In the ticket office" who does things like it's 1952 - we need someone who can sell the club to fans/customers/businesses using new initiatives. ....

Edited by MySpazz

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Cleveland-Saint said:

Did a a quick google on his name/St. Johnstone and his public profile popped up.... decent experience in my view and seems to have done previous journalist work with the club.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ghenderson93/

1 hour ago, Abernethy Saint said:

I agree. It’s going to be a pleasure typing “Gary will sort it” for the 10 months prior to him resigning in disgust because he hasn’t been allowed to change anything or spend any money.

His norm seems to be 17 months on Cleveland-Saints link for a job.  

• 2 months later...