Job vacancy at Saints

Jad

19 hours ago, TheMarkChristie said:

I think you might find that the main source of income will come from sponsorship - so he may have been told to focus only on creating B2B revenue ……………… But you know whatever

Remember when you told us about that Partick dude signing in the morning?

That was fun.

I take it we lost whoever used to do graphic design at the club as well? LAUGH OUT LOUD things looked very nice for a while but that? is that meant to make me excited for Saints TV? Just seen the wee interview with Maybury on the Twitter too...did they use a mobile phone? all the wind noise...

Surely they could have gone to the college and offered the opportunity to students who're on their BA Hons for visual communication? there you've got folk doing photography, filming, photoshop etc and would probably love the opportunity. Just like when Ross volunteered and offered Saints TV to the club, bit of initiative?

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 7:32 PM, Templar Saint said:

No thanks the latest guy does not mumble through announcements.

That's because he has got decent kit these days........ It is all digital now rather than the old analogue stuff I used to have to hold together with masking tape and chewing gum!! :shock:

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, mainstand said:

I see our new kit man is Graeme Robertson used to be head of forth valley youth academy and was before that a community coach at dunfermline. Ex ayr partick and queens player.

That the chap that used to work for Man City? There was a video interview with him a few months ago but can't remember where.

Maybe Manny is seeking cooler climates.