Sign in to follow this  
541ntees

Scotland

Recommended Posts

ive went to the 2 home games and will go to the Israel game cos i support Scotland but i will not support Eck picking Bain who is 2nd choice at his club and played 1 game this season is just wrong. we all argue over who should be in the squad but Bain shouldnt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Called up to the squad Ryan Jack has now called off.

Pick folk that WANT to play for Scotland, not when THEY choose to.

Did Eck pick his name out of a hat or was he the only Scottish player left at Sevco ?.

You would think he would contact the player to check if he was fit & wanted to play.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Did Eck pick his name out of a hat or was he the only Scottish player left at Sevco ?.

You would think he would contact the player to check if he was fit & wanted to play.

 

He was the second out of the hat, after 6&3/8" :wink:

Edited by HOODLUM65

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, john.w said:

Mcginn out now, players getting stick fae some of the oldtimers, Joe Jordan says they never would have turned down a chance to play for Scotland

I wish we had appointed Jordan as manager when we had the chance. Sadly I have now lost interest in Scotland. I still hope they do win but gone are the days when a defeat for Scotland upset me as much as a a defeat for Saints.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ejksjfc said:

I wish we had appointed Jordan as manager when we had the chance. Sadly I have now lost interest in Scotland. I still hope they do win but gone are the days when a defeat for Scotland upset me as much as a a defeat for Saints.

Aye yer right. 

Jordan (aka Katie Price ) would have been a better choice as Manager.

She at least would have given us more up front.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cagey said:

Fleck now called up but can't make Albania game.

You really need to have OF connection to get in Eck's team.

Disagree...he should have been in the squad ages ago.

Plays really well any time I've seen him and on a par, if not better, than the current midfielders. Struggling to think of anyone else who should have been added instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Papa Jack said:

Disagree...he should have been in the squad ages ago.

Plays really well any time I've seen him and on a par, if not better, than the current midfielders. Struggling to think of anyone else who should have been added instead.

Never said he was poor & have to agree that he has looked OK this season.

Just pointing out another Eck connection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this