Sign in to follow this  
Abernethy Saint

World Cup 2018

12 hours ago, 541ntees said:

our trip across the atlantic doesnt look so bad now

Agreed. If that is the Mexico and Peru teams that our young Scotland squad faced, then they did'nt do too bad a job after all.

Are the commentators positions really bad that is now 2 goals that the BBC have awarded which to my (admittedly dodgy and speccy ) eyes were clearly into the side netting. This incompetence together with their jingoistic Engurland shite is seriously putting me off this World Cup on the BBC. Also Neville not knowing Uruguay have won the World Cup is out of order.

Edited by ejksjfc
add

7 hours ago, ejksjfc said:

Are the commentators positions really bad that is now 2 goals that the BBC have awarded which to my (admittedly dodgy and speccy ) eyes were clearly into the side netting. This incompetence together with their jingoistic Engurland shite is seriously putting me off this World Cup on the BBC. Also Neville not knowing Uruguay have won the World Cup is out of order.

Why watch the shyte, or at least turn the sound down, think i have watched about 20 mins of it 

Wee puzzle for the rules experts on here after Germany's last gasp winner against Sweden.  If Germany and Sweden both win their last game 1 - 0  this group will have 3 teams on 6 points all with 3 - 2 goal difference and each one with a 1 - 0 win against one of the others.

Who goes through?

See top of page 43. Would go to results of games between the teams concerned, ie a mini league. That being equal in all the usual respects, it then goes to disciplinary record, then drawing lots.

Cant get that to link, google the title.

1875421_DOWNLOAD.pdf

1875421_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Edited by Abernethy Saint

27 minutes ago, Abernethy Saint said:

See top of page 43. Would go to results of games between the teams concerned, ie a mini league. That being equal in all the usual respects, it then goes to disciplinary record, then drawing lots.

Cant get that to link, google the title.

1875421_DOWNLOAD.pdf

1875421_DOWNLOAD.pdf

That would be Germany buggered then unless there are more red cards in the 3rd round of games.

7 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

Mon Panama do it for the Captain. 

Have to say I'm getting a wee bit worried about Engerland, not jumping out the window yet but they do seem to be doing better than the likes of Brazil and Germany when it comes to seeing off park the bus opponents.

I've already written off the round of 16 but hopefully when they get to the quarters they will meet someone who will "get it right up them".