St Johnstone v Falkirk Tuesday 24 July 2018 League Cup Group Game 3

Radford 72

Saints' hardest game on paper, albeit Falkirk were apparently less than impressive against both Montrose and Forfar. Paul Hartley was an interested spectator yesterday and I doubt he was blown away by the Saints performance.

Would seem unlikely that any of those injured yesterday will be fit enough to start but with three games in a week, you'd guess at some changes.

Hopefully Bobby Madden is the referee.

9 hours ago, Dave H said:

Give us some freakin goals, get the news around the town that the professional team has started the season and scoring goals and might get some fans interested for the league games.

If fans are only going to come if we're scoring four goals a game, I'm not sure they're particularly needed. I doubt we'll ever attract the middle agers who've turned their back, back to games now, it's really about getting the next generation addicted. 

Falkirk have almost an entirely new squad, but it's a big physical one. Not expecting an easy game and there'll likely be one goal in it. 

Hopefully Kennedy is able to start, not sure how we approach the game at all though. We don't have the central midfielders to play 4-4-2, so I'd suggest leaving Watt out and having McMillan alone up front. 

13 hours ago, 541ntees said:

my mate asked me how much it was to get in i said id check the website :sad:

has gary started yet?

He actually mentioned that the website would still be getting updated along with social media - obviously not up to speed yet!

Anyway can always try this 'website' in future :) https://twitter.com/St_Johnstone_FC

6 hours ago, slf said:

Some real thick fuqers asking stupid questions.

thats Braw by me am gonna join them.

will there be many Falkirk mutants at game or will they all be at home counting there toes?

Dunno. Let's count them together. I'm.sluming it in your stand.we could count to 18 together as you only have 8 fingers. 

1 hour ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

Dunno. Let's count them together. I'm.sluming it in your stand.we could count to 18 together as you only have 8 fingers. 

that's because you cant count ! .mind wipe your webbed feet when you enter the main stand .

enjoy the  two fingered salute coming your way boss man .