Sign in to follow this  
Radford 72

Forfar Athletic v St Johnstone Saturday 28 July 2018 League Cup Group Game 4

I thought we needed time to adjust to the pitch . The first goal the ball bobbled away from Muzz in the middle of the park and there were a few times the ball speeded up or slowed down when it wouldn’t of on grass . First half Drey went on a run and didn’t really get a great cross and a Forfar fan next to me said “ can’t deliver a fish supper “ . 

I just waited my time when he was being subbed to say “ Maybe can’t deliver a fish supper but he’s some football player” 

Great find and both him and Edwards look match fit unlike Swanson and a few other signings in the past . 

Already know of a few lads that are going to Killie , who haven’t been going of late , that are excited by the injection of youth , pace and ability in the squad . 

Bring on the pie men 

19 minutes ago, Dr Christmas Jones said:

I thought we needed time to adjust to the pitch . The first goal the ball bobbled away from Muzz in the middle of the park and there were a few times the ball speeded up or slowed down when it wouldn’t of on grass . First half Drey went on a run and didn’t really get a great cross and a Forfar fan next to me said “ can’t deliver a fish supper “ . 

I just waited my time when he was being subbed to say “ Maybe can’t deliver a fish supper but he’s some football player” 

Great find and both him and Edwards look match fit unlike Swanson and a few other signings in the past . 

Already know of a few lads that are going to Killie , who haven’t been going of late , that are excited by the injection of youth , pace and ability in the squad . 

Bring on the pie men 

Edwards ?.