Celtic Allocation for Betfred Cup

Radford 72

Celtic Allocation  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 8/20/2018 at 12:06 PM, andy rhodes fancy watch said:

All the folk not going and blaming the sectarian shite are making excuses.

You're not going because it'll be on tv and it is far more likely well get pumped.

i agree .... never understood the whole boycott of OF, being outnumbered makes it all the more glorious if you can get some result, even a draw can be a huge stick it up 'em and some of my best games.

Agree they are complete scum mind you, and the pools of urine need to be avoided and give yer lads wellies...

7 hours ago, ScottMann said:

You're a ****ing idiot but it takes all sorts.

You and your fellow supposed mind readers shouldn't give up your day jobs. 

Why dont you go then? serious question.... is it just the scummy fans or are you bothered by drunks singing some garbage from the dark ages. Im not looking to belittle your comments or reasons, but like Papa Jack above, just interested.

On 20/08/2018 at 6:37 PM, Papa Jack said:

I agree with this first point too. I hate both sides of old firm, and all that comes with it, but I've never thought of not going. I know it's been well documented that folk miss the games but I was genuinely surprised at the number. 

Genuine question here...is it because of the songs or the singers?

Was thinking the same why would you not bother going along to support your team, it's giving in to both these institutions of hate. Never considered boycotting and not taking my kids and don't think it has effected them in their adult lives as they were probably more interested in the football and were oblivious to the sectarian nonsense,but each to their own.

• 3 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Celtic allocation sold out & ours not even on sale yet.

Guess the Saints end will be full of T IMS when they eventually put ours on sale or will it be pay at the gate,

Don't think I will bother going now.

looking at the Celtic website they did not go on public sale and were snapped up by season ticket holders on the automatic purchase scheme.  

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

Guess the Saints end will be full of T IMS when they eventually put ours on sale or will it be pay at the gate,

Look on the bright side cagey it gives you something else to moan about.:laugh:

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

I'd hope that Saints have a process in place to avoid selling to away fans. A database of some sort that tracks your ticket purchases so those who only ever purchase tickets for Celtic games are ignored. It would then be the fault of Saints fans if a Celtic fan ended up in there as they must've sold them that ticket. 

2 hours ago, mainstand said:

Oh you are so boring. I hvae my Saints season ticket Cagey and would not be anywhere else:laugh:

Yeah I am known for it but it is difficult to change the habit of a lifetime.

Anyway there is nothing wrong with supporting 2 teams especially as it is diffucult to get a ST for Park head :razz:.

18 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

I'd hope that Saints have a process in place to avoid selling to away fans. A database of some sort that tracks your ticket purchases so those who only ever purchase tickets for Celtic games are ignored. It would then be the fault of Saints fans if a Celtic fan ended up in there as they must've sold them that ticket. 

At the risk of opening up this old argument again - if Celtic have sold out their allocation would it not make sense for Saints to provide them with an additional area of the stadium? Saints fans aren't going to sell out the rest of the ground after all, and it would surely be better giving the Celtic fans another allocated area than have them buy up tickets amongst the home fans.

13 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

At the risk of opening up this old argument again - if Celtic have sold out their allocation would it not make sense for Saints to provide them with an additional area of the stadium? Saints fans aren't going to sell out the rest of the ground after all, and it would surely be better giving the Celtic fans another allocated area than have them buy up tickets amongst the home fans.

I assume that is the reason Saints are holding of on selling their own fans. I can Saints giving over East stand to Celtic.

The galling thing is Celtic will gain as much as us on a bigger Celtic crowd.

35 minutes ago, Cagey said:

I assume that is the reason Saints are holding of on selling their own fans. I can Saints giving over East stand to Celtic.

The galling thing is Celtic will gain as much as us on a bigger Celtic crowd.

I don't agree. Celtic will make more noise than us even if they had one stand. If we are going to beat them the silence will be deafening and that is the strategy we need to adopt. I continue to say if all the Saints fans were decanted in to one stand we would make a more concerted effort at supporting our team as we do when we have decent numbers at an away fixture.