Celtic Allocation for Betfred Cup

Radford 72

Celtic Allocation  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, SaintJet said:

I don't agree. Celtic will make more noise than us even if they had one stand. If we are going to beat them the silence will be deafening and that is the strategy we need to adopt. I continue to say if all the Saints fans were decanted in to one stand we would make a more concerted effort at supporting our team as we do when we have decent numbers at an away fixture.

Don't fancy being decanted  to the Main stand near SLF.:sad:

8 minutes ago, 541ntees said:

it says on the o.f that as previously with celtic matches there is no general sale to saints fans? im sure we had a general sale until celtic sold out

Think Celtic have sold out already, still no news about sale for sevco nxt Sunday considering it's before the cup game, communication still pretty poor along with the opportunity to sell a few before Celtic sold out their allocation, missed a trick to sell a few more to saints support that don't have season tickets, also with hertz the week after, want to see the prices as three games in a week, wallet taking a hit

6 minutes ago, Cagey said:

No general sale so if you are not a season ticket holder you have to hope a ST holder can get you a ticket after the Aberdeen game.Would imagine there will be  a few Saints fans being goaded by Dons fans whilst looking for a ticket.

Is this the way to treat your fans ?.

or if your on the database. so basically the only folk that cant purchase a ticket are those who have never bought a ticket before. and even then most folk know someone that can get them a ticket. dont see many missing out

At risk of being wooshed here but.......

No season tickets are not valid in the sense that you have still to pay for entry to the match either by:

1. buy a ticket in advance after match today which is a valid option if you are ST holder or on saints database, most saints fans will have one of those options available to them.

2. ST holders also have the option of pay at gate on the night but you need to show your ST book in order to do so and your seat is not guaranteed.

11 minutes ago, Markinch Saint said:

At risk of being wooshed here but.......

No season tickets are not valid in the sense that you have still to pay for entry to the match either by:

1. buy a ticket in advance after match today which is a valid option if you are ST holder or on saints database, most saints fans will have one of those options available to them.

2. ST holders also have the option of pay at gate on the night but you need to show your ST book in order to do so and your seat is not guaranteed.

Will tickets only be available after game or can they be purchased anytime until game. Have to be somewhere after game.

On 9/14/2018 at 6:23 PM, crieffsaintandy said:

Think Celtic have sold out already, still no news about sale for sevco nxt Sunday considering it's before the cup game, communication still pretty poor along with the opportunity to sell a few before Celtic sold out their allocation, missed a trick to sell a few more to saints support that don't have season tickets, also with hertz the week after, want to see the prices as three games in a week, wallet taking a hit

From the way Mainstand described it, it seems the Celtic allocation now sells out automatically if their fans have chosen the pre-purchase option on matches.  I can only assume that means there won't ever be Saints tickets on public sale for matches against them again in future. 

37 minutes ago, Havana Saint said:

Our turnout for Saturday was really poor on the back of an excellent start to the season.

Midweek live on BT does not auger well.

Was up today getting a ticket for a pal. No sign of anyone else getting a ticket.

Maybe everyone got theirs after Saturdays game.

Think the east stand will be embarrassingly empty on TV.

Edited by Cagey

14 hours ago, Havana Saint said:

Our turnout for Saturday was really poor on the back of an excellent start to the season.

Midweek live on BT does not auger well.

Sadly agree. We've had three decent away supports from Dundee, Hibs and Aberdeen so far that have possibly masked how poor the home support has been.  Think we must have had about 2400 home fans at each of the three.  Genuinely thought we'd see a bit of improvement.

I'm often shocked when I see our highlights on tv; the East Stand can feel quite busy when you're in it, but then on tv all you can see are empty seats with what looks like a handful of folk scattered about!

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

Sadly agree. We've had three decent away supports from Dundee, Hibs and Aberdeen so far that have possibly masked how poor the home support has been.  Think we must have had about 2400 home fans at each of the three.  Genuinely thought we'd see a bit of improvement.

I'm often shocked when I see our highlights on tv; the East Stand can feel quite busy when you're in it, but then on tv all you can see are empty seats with what looks like a handful of folk scattered about!

I'm disappointed by these figures. I can only hope we continue putting up decent performances to encourage more folks to turn out. I have already seen more entertainment in these three home games than I did all last year.

I wish the club would take a leap of faith and put all Saints fans in one stand against the old firm - at least give it a try and we would have a far better atmosphere and reap the benefits of the extra cash.

On 14/09/2018 at 10:14 PM, Cagey said:

No general sale so if you are not a season ticket holder you have to hope a ST holder can get you a ticket after the Aberdeen game.Would imagine there will be  a few Saints fans being goaded by Dons fans whilst looking for a ticket.

Is this the way to treat your fans ?.

When I bought my ticket after the game on Saturday there were people who were neither season ticket holders or on database they were filling in a form to be put on database so therefore absolutely no need for anyone to miss out on tickets for this game. There may be a problem if someone is not willing to give their information to the club but that is the law nowadays regarding data protection. As I said absolutely no reason for missing out as long as you are able to drag your arse up to the ticket office.

44 minutes ago, ejksjfc said:

When I bought my ticket after the game on Saturday there were people who were neither season ticket holders or on database they were filling in a form to be put on database so therefore absolutely no need for anyone to miss out on tickets for this game. There may be a problem if someone is not willing to give their information to the club but that is the law nowadays regarding data protection. As I said absolutely no reason for missing out as long as you are able to drag your arse up to the ticket office.

Yes that's always been my understanding of how it works as well, if folk explain that they are Saints fans.  I don't think any Saints fan who wants one will be refused.

They obviously can't advertise this though, as then OF fans who missed out could potentially rock up.

3 hours ago, SaintJet said:

I'm disappointed by these figures. I can only hope we continue putting up decent performances to encourage more folks to turn out. I have already seen more entertainment in these three home games than I did all last year.

I wish the club would take a leap of faith and put all Saints fans in one stand against the old firm - at least give it a try and we would have a far better atmosphere and reap the benefits of the extra cash.

I was totally against having all Saints in the one stand but now that the support is so poor & finances not as good as they were I wouldn't object for league games where Saints keep all the revenue.

Not for cup games though.