St Johnstone vs Aberdeen 15/09/18

jhq

When McLeish and his haddies are finished embarrassing the country, we can return to the real stuff.

We've had 2 entertaining league games at McDiarmid so far this season, so hopefully that continues.  Hopefully see the return of Danny Boy in a Saints shirt, another goal from Tony and another win for the Saintees.  The Dons will come and have a go and certainly have decent players, but so do we and we should not fear them.  Going for 2-1 Saints.

Have the Dons not got 4 centre halfs injured/suspended for this? It's fair to say we have an attack that could trouble them at the best of times but having to chuck a young lad in for his first start against the likes of Watt and Swanson..... confident there will be goals. I reckon an entertaining 2-2 draw*

*Horrific 0-0 borefest beckons.

Braw such is the enthusiasm ,there’s a match thread.Wow and it’s a week before the game.Nice to see some dudes taking an interest.

in aboot the dippy dons whose fans  stand a little bit twee.Must be all that mutton molesting back home in the sheep dip.

4 hours ago, glenrothes saintee said:

I don't fit them anymore, still got my '89 matchwinner strip, just waiting on the wee one growing up.. to around 7 year before it fits him.

As for the game, looking forward to it. Another good test to see our progress, dont fear them as long as we batter there centre defence as they have worries to who can literally cope with our attacks.  Make shift defences needs wripped apart.

5-0 Saints.

I think we have a great chance to upset the Dons on Saturday. Aberdeen are clearly struggling to fill the void of their center backs and suspensions and we for the first time in a long time are going in to games with some decent form and confidence behind us. Really looking forward to this game, lets hope we get a decent crowd.

Just now, slf said:

This is why attendances are shit.football is fuqed.

bring down the cost of admission,ban the telly except for cup finals.

1 hour ago, garydavidson said:

I never had that one but I think I may have this one in a drawer (the jacket not the idiot in it):

Image result for sandy clark st johnstone

Too true. Idiot alert