Sevco 2012 v St Johnstone 23/09/18

jhq

It would be reasonable to think that we would put out the same team as the last couple of games but I smell changes. Not sure why but I can see Tommy putting in a couple of fresh faces and I won't be surprised to see Ando back.

In any case, if we match Rangers with hunger and aggression we have a chance of getting something.

Glad somebody realised on Sunday we got the currant buns .too much obsessing about the smellys cup ticket allocation at mcd  and the previous Aberdeen match sadly.

just wanted to remind  ye  there’s no choo choos on Sunday tae weegiesville.

That’s why am no going.

bring the points back .

Edited by slf

6 minutes ago, south inch said:

We will need to bring our A game and hope for a brave referee to get anything out of this game.  This lot will try and kick us off the park if things start to go against them.

Steven McLean so don't hold your breath. At least we are not playing Killie.

Guest ScottMann
On 20/09/2018 at 5:20 PM, slf said:

Glad somebody realised on Sunday we got the currant buns .too much obsessing about the smellys cup ticket allocation at mcd  and the previous Aberdeen match sadly

Why not start a thread about the game then instead of slagging off other posters. You're obvious capable. Oh, wait...

Looked up the Bears Den to see what Attila's boys are saying.  It has 2 threads, an official one which is being ignored, and another titled " "Good Guys v Catholic Mob" which so far has 60 responses.  We are not the good guys!

Most of the posters seem to be drunk or deranged (probably both) and in the midst of the usual ravings it can be discerned that they expect to win comfortably with 3 - 0 being the kindest forecast.

Serves me right for looking but if we do put something over them the Den will be a good laugh tomorrow night.

1 hour ago, south inch said:

Looked up the Bears Den to see what Attila's boys are saying.  It has 2 threads, an official one which is being ignored, and another titled " "Good Guys v Catholic Mob" which so far has 60 responses.  We are not the good guys!

Most of the posters seem to be drunk or deranged (probably both) and in the midst of the usual ravings it can be discerned that they expect to win comfortably with 3 - 0 being the kindest forecast.

Serves me right for looking but if we do put something over them the Den will be a good laugh tomorrow night.

Very worrying!

48 minutes ago, slambrother said:

Just thinking ahead, anyone know of a decent link for Orc TV ahead of tomorrow’s game?

Best idea is to go on the Orc site, Bears Den, and pick up on the links the cavemen are passing each other. Always gives me a great deal of satisfaction to watch a game free thanks to The Staunch.

43B7AF02-0F24-499C-8A67-FAA918D8225A.jpeg

Edited by Abernethy Saint