Sevco 2012 v St Johnstone 23/09/18

jhq

12 hours ago, slambrother said:

Just thinking ahead, anyone know of a decent link for Orc TV ahead of tomorrow’s game?

Usually a few kicking about tbf, Rangers TV commentary aswell, which is hilarious when they lose. 

"What's the keeper daein Tom!" :lol:

Rangers fans reckon they'll play a weakened team after the exertions on Thursday. I hope we're brave enough to absolutely hound them all over the park. 

Underestimate St Johnstone at your peril. 

14 hours ago, south inch said:

Looked up the Bears Den to see what Attila's boys are saying.  It has 2 threads, an official one which is being ignored, and another titled " "Good Guys v Catholic Mob" which so far has 60 responses.  We are not the good guys!

Most of the posters seem to be drunk or deranged (probably both) and in the midst of the usual ravings it can be discerned that they expect to win comfortably with 3 - 0 being the kindest forecast.

Serves me right for looking but if we do put something over them the Den will be a good laugh tomorrow night.

This is why I wish they would F off to England where they really want to be...why in this day and age is religion even a concern...I am livid that these knuckle draggers are a cancer on our beautiful game.... no wonder folk are giving football a miss.

I only ever go to Ibroke for cup games because you get half the gate! Against my better judgement, and buoyed by our signings and the desire to support my wee team,  I am going today... I honestly feel sick at the thought that I have actually given them my money.... aaaaaaarrrrrgh :shock:

14 minutes ago, Wendy Saints said:

This is why I wish they would F off to England where they really want to be...why in this day and age is religion even a concern...I am livid that these knuckle draggers are a cancer on our beautiful game.... no wonder folk are giving football a miss.

I only ever go to Ibroke for cup games because you get half the gate! Against my better judgement, and buoyed by our signings and the desire to support my wee team,  I am going today... I honestly feel sick at the thought that I have actually given them my money.... aaaaaaarrrrrgh :shock:

Respect for going.am a cup game only attender as well.

why not do a dump in the shitter and don’t flush.have a kebab first.

2 minutes ago, dave mc said:

Thankfully you’re not a children’s coach,as that’s what part of the problem is,bairns getting abuse from coaches/ parents 

:lol: I've genuinely no idea what youre on about?

Goal was shite to concede, giving someone time and space six yards out is embarrassing.

We look decent but so slow to get forward, as you expect when the main support to Watt is Wotherspoon, who seems to be crowbarring his way into central midfield despite that not being where the manager wants to play, he needs to be further forward if hes going to play there. I'd be taking him off at half time for McMillan or Swanson, either way we need more numbers getting forward if we're not going to get embarrassed completely.