Sevco 2012 v St Johnstone 23/09/18

jhq

2 hours ago, Cagey said:

I am sure you can still loan to lower leagues til end of October but not to premiership.

Scougall might be prepared to go to one of top 3 or 4 in championship but can't see him going to any team lower.

You never know he might go anywhere to get away from Tommy.

I think those rules vanished this Summer.

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 10:09 PM, Cagey said:

I wonder if the fall out with Tommy effected Craigs game. If you are looking over your shoulder wondering if you are playing a chess game instead of being your natural self.

Cagey if you have a disagreement with your boss does it affect your work the following week?

I doubt very much if it had any impact on Liam. 

On 9/25/2018 at 4:30 PM, RandomGuy said:

It can't be true as nobody can move on loan until January now. 

It is true. He was going out on loan in the last window as he wasn't guaranteed regular first team football but it fell through. The signing of Swanson gives him even less chance of getting as regular game.

12 hours ago, Scott1884 said:

It is true. He was going out on loan in the last window as he wasn't guaranteed regular first team football but it fell through. The signing of Swanson gives him even less chance of getting as regular game.

Saints are still paying his quite considerable wages, we need ball players, get him in the side.