Hearts V St.Johnstone Saturday 29th September

SaintJet

Time to move forward after a disappointing couple of games against the old firm.

Our Defense looked good on Wednesday so would expect the team to be on the same lines with maybe McMillan coming back in to the fray. Tony Watt carrying that rib injury is a worry - don't see him making this weekend. 

Hearts have been on a good run and are looking really strong but we have a decent record up at Tynecastle so lets hope we get back on track.

Time to step up. Hearts will be confident after a good start but they don't have the same quality of players as Rangers or Celtic, so hopefully we set up positively.

The 4-4-1-1 we were playing prior to the 2 most recent games was working well for us so maybe time to go back to it. Or even have a go with a 4-4-2 which we've not really seen this season. Really tough being lone striker, but thought Watt was possibly our poorest player in the first half on Wednesday, so maybe McMillan or Kane or both starting would be no bad thing.

Always enjoy a trip to a Tynecastle.  We lost 3 out of 3 at Hearts last season, so we owe them. Be disappointed if we don't take anything out of the game.

£28 for an away ticket for the game tomorrow?? That's a ****ing disgrace, as is £20 for an OAP. Just seen Craig Levein talking sense regarding the cup semis & how supporters are getting shafted. Shame his club are happy to shaft fans going to Tynecastle #twentysplenty

2 hours ago, The ghost of Jim Morton said:

£28 for an away ticket for the game tomorrow?? That's a ****ing disgrace, as is £20 for an OAP. Just seen Craig Levein talking sense regarding the cup semis & how supporters are getting shafted. Shame his club are happy to shaft fans going to Tynecastle #twentysplenty

a couple of years ago i said when tickets hit 30 quid im out - i was 58.50 for 2 tickets last week sp its getting close. if i told my mrs how much tickets were  id be listening to sportsound every saturday

1 hour ago, Radford 72 said:

Did anyone else buying tickets in person from the ticket office have to fill in a form first?

Yes. I asked about it, apparently it's an spfl thing to do with conduct at matches or something and if there's any bother then they can trace it.

Shame they're less interested when 4000 Celtic fans want to sing songs about the ira. Or 48000 sing about hating Catholics at Ibrox a few days earlier.

Still, I'm sure their intentions are honourable.

46 minutes ago, ejksjfc said:

It was £20 for my ticket for lower section, £8 of a difference seems a bit steep for only marginally better view. I actually prefer being lower down in the stand and hadn’t realised when I bought my ticket there was such a difference.

I wasn't told about this either, though to be honest I missed the announcements about Tynecastle tickets being for sale, and only found out on here.

But an £8 difference is bizarre. The stands area similar layout to the East and end stands at McDiarmid, with about 6-8 rows at the front, a walkway then the majority of seats behind. It's the equivalent of an £8 difference at McD for folk down the front. Mental!

18 hours ago, The ghost of Jim Morton said:

I think you need to look at sport in general and see how good the value of our Premiership Football prices are.. We pay a small fraction compared to many other sports including football in other countries...

Maybe when we fall into the 2nd division you'll stop complaining about prices...