Motherwell v Saints 20-10-18 K-O 3pm

The ghost of Jim Morton

Heads up for anyone ( like me) planning to travel to Motherwell on Saturday by train.. There aint none ( well between Perth and Glasgow anyway) They are running buses instead ( but still charging train prices) #BOLLOCKS.. Looks like it'll be the car then..

Lets win..

18 minutes ago, The ghost of Jim Morton said:

Heads up for anyone ( like me) planning to travel to Motherwell on Saturday by train.. There aint none ( well between Perth and Glasgow anyway) They are running buses instead ( but still charging train prices) #BOLLOCKS....

Lets win..

correct. 

15 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Big game for us.

Would like to see the desire and fight return, a solid well organised defence, and a bit of attacking threat at the other end.  Not too much to ask surely?!

and macaroni pies for sale.

Difficult to call this. You look at the team since the new arrivals came at the end of the transfer window and you think "that's a pretty good team. But since then we've had a hideous list of fixtures - OF x3 and league leaders and lost the lot. So it's hard to know how well the new faces and new approach are gelling. I'll take a point to get us moving again.