Saints Tv

saint-johns-toun

14 minutes ago, Pat McGroin said:

I’m pretty sure you cannot broadcast a British game in the U.K. at 3PM, whether that be TV, Internet etc 

Indeed - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_football_on_television#3pm_"Blackout"

But it seems a strange rule to hold against those who really can't make it to a game as they live in a different country such as England and vice versa. 

Edited by garydavidson

5 hours ago, blueheaven said:

Great to see the club at least trying this. Bit gutted that it looks like the "international" package won't be available to those of us living in England, as I'd snap that up in an instant.

Question for those of you who have used this sort of package before - who actually films the matches? Do SportsMedia do it, or does it just make use of the same footage that's already recorded by the BBC?

All the league games are recorded by the BBC/Sky/BT or whatever, to varying degrees of production. At worst, you get a live single-camera feed with some club-friendly commentary layered on. At best, you get the full multi-camera production with replays.

Cup games... I'm not so sure what the guarantees are.

On 12/20/2018 at 6:29 PM, california_saintee said:

BTW, https://tv.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/ is live now. Looks like it's a copy of the site they did for Motherwell (at least, according to https://tv.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/page/privacy)

wow, this would be amazing if there were live feeds of games, i'll pony up payment.............where do i pay! SAINTS DO YOU FINALLLLLLY LIKE MONEY?!!!

On 12/21/2018 at 1:35 AM, california_saintee said:

It's failing for me too. I sent them feedback.

The promo code message does come up but you don't need to put anything in. If you make sure all the payments info is in (postcode etc), the payment goes through ok.

If you want to send me all your payment info across to me, I'll do it for you!! :razz:

2 hours ago, Cleveland-Saint said:

Done and dusted... dollars in your account saints

gotta love that exchange rate, 150 buckeroonies

Good Deal there Cleveland and you could recoup by inviting your american friends to watch at a cover charge and also charge them for Bovril and Scotch Pies at half time.

Hope that Saints win a lot at home so that you and those who can attend in person at McD  can enjoy.

Need to get them to highlight Exiles Flag every match......Perhaps Bev could have a word.

Enjoy

7 minutes ago, saint10 said:

You got the international option to book?

Does it confirm which games are being shown?

There's a tricky / hard to see 'acknowledge' box you need to check, half way down the screen. If you don't check it, it wont let you do the final 'buy'. click. I know this, from all the other club tv sites I've used, which are the same format.

No games showing yet under upcoming fixtures. I sent a question to them through the site asking which games will be next,

Edited by Cleveland-Saint

1 hour ago, Templar Saint said:

Good Deal there Cleveland and you could recoup by inviting your american friends to watch at a cover charge and also charge them for Bovril and Scotch Pies at half time.

Hope that Saints win a lot at home so that you and those who can attend in person at McD  can enjoy.

Need to get them to highlight Exiles Flag every match......Perhaps Bev could have a word.

Enjoy

Ive a bunch of 1st gen irish and a few english mates here, maybe ill try and start a wee saints club. May have to support their games, they all watch hurling religiously, and ive got birmingham city and liverpool obsessives to deal with :) 

14 hours ago, Cleveland-Saint said:

There's a tricky / hard to see 'acknowledge' box you need to check, half way down the screen. If you don't check it, it wont let you do the final 'buy'. click. I know this, from all the other club tv sites I've used, which are the same format.

No games showing yet under upcoming fixtures. I sent a question to them through the site asking which games will be next,

Did they ever get back to you about when the live games would be starting?

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

Can't even see the interviews now without subscribing to Saints TV.

Well done Saints. Shyte communications getting worse.

As MS says, there's a minute ish of the interview available and the rest on Saints TV. I think that's been advertised as what was going to happen...not sure what the problem is with that?

It's been Shyte communication but getting better.

32 minutes ago, Papa Jack said:

As MS says, there's a minute ish of the interview available and the rest on Saints TV. I think that's been advertised as what was going to happen...not sure what the problem is with that?

It's been Shyte communication but getting better.

Being tight I don't want to pay to hear what the manager & players think.

Paying to see game is different.