Saints Tv

saint-johns-toun

4 hours ago, Pat McGroin said:

That’s happening with me logged in. I’m not the only person this has happened to, so it must be a wider issue. 

The site's a bit wank. Even if you're logged in, if you follow a link from something like the Saints twitter feed, you only get the 30 second clip. You have to log in, and then browse the list of videos to find the full clip.

5 minutes ago, california_saintee said:

The site's a bit wank. Even if you're logged in, if you follow a link from something like the Saints twitter feed, you only get the 30 second clip. You have to log in, and then browse the list of videos to find the full clip.

I visited the site directly, and viewed the video from the list. 

Gary emailed me to say there was an issue and it was being investigated. 

30 minutes ago, Gary McGinnis Saved MyLife said:

Paid on 27th January but tried to log in 5 mins ago and still only getting the 30 sec clips too.  Worked perfectly with last month subscripton. Any way to fix this?

They know there’s a problem, the team behind it are on the case. Maybe email Gary at Saints but I think it’s a problem across the board for those paying monthly? 

I lost the action for 10 minutes, but the last 20 mins was pretty unwatchable, when it came back from being down, it was jumpy and kept freezing every few seconds.  Perhaps teething issues related to bandwidth, I wonder if it was down to the fact it was a live TV broadcast versus a saints broadcast.

Also missed a bit of bias...maybe in the future they keep roddy and co in the commentary chair... as an example, can't believe the lack of interest on the scum burning up our pitch with a flare... just passed it off as a joke and a bit of good fun from them, pathetic.

Sad thing is that I don't think 'they'/police/media etc even realize how indoctrinated they are in how they handle Old firm versus everyone else.

23 hours ago, Cleveland-Saint said:

I lost the action for 10 minutes, but the last 20 mins was pretty unwatchable, when it came back from being down, it was jumpy and kept freezing every few seconds.  Perhaps teething issues related to bandwidth, I wonder if it was down to the fact it was a live TV broadcast versus a saints broadcast.

Also missed a bit of bias...maybe in the future they keep roddy and co in the commentary chair... as an example, can't believe the lack of interest on the scum burning up our pitch with a flare... just passed it off as a joke and a bit of good fun from them, pathetic.

Sad thing is that I don't think 'they'/police/media etc even realize how indoctrinated they are in how they handle Old firm versus everyone else.

Once I realized that they were showing the Sky audio feed, I watched it on B/R Live instead.

Disappointed last night that we only got an audio feed. I was fortunate to find a steam and saw it live. When Celtic and Rangers play at Hamilton their games are shown live. I bought the package to watch the games and no where was I told that some games would be audio only .Can someone explain why saints did not have the facility to show the game live?

6 hours ago, Johnny B said:

Disappointed last night that we only got an audio feed. I was fortunate to find a steam and saw it live. When Celtic and Rangers play at Hamilton their games are shown live. I bought the package to watch the games and no where was I told that some games would be audio only .Can someone explain why saints did not have the facility to show the game live?

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/news/post/saints-tv-live

The club is delighted to announce that St. Johnstone fans living overseas will now be able to watch ALL home Ladbrokes Premiership matches LIVE with most away fixtures also now to be broadcast on Saints TV!

with most away fixtures also now to be broadcast on Saints TV!

with most away fixtures

most