Saints Tv

saint-johns-toun

33 minutes ago, Kevin James Is On Stilts said:

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/news/post/saints-tv-live

The club is delighted to announce that St. Johnstone fans living overseas will now be able to watch ALL home Ladbrokes Premiership matches LIVE with most away fixtures also now to be broadcast on Saints TV!

with most away fixtures also now to be broadcast on Saints TV!

with most away fixtures

most

Thanks I must read it more carefully next time. I read it as all games and not just home games. Do you the answer to my other question why other clubs can show ALL their away and home games live on their channels and we cannot.

22 minutes ago, Johnny B said:

Thanks I must read it more carefully next time. I read it as all games and not just home games. Do you the answer to my other question why other clubs can show ALL their away and home games live on their channels and we cannot.

Only an assumption but they take their own equipment or pay a premium for a feed from other cameras there.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

Saints TV not showing live footage today, again. 

Rangers TV showing the game live. 

I wish they'd actually acknowledge this and explain why they cant show it.

Go tae the fuqing game. Nae wonder nae Kunt goes anymore.

if you want live footy then go watch it for fux  sake. Sanitised and lazy  Bastrards . 

Fuc fuc fuc 

3 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

Saints TV not showing live footage today, again. 

Rangers TV showing the game live. 

I wish they'd actually acknowledge this and explain why they cant show it.

Because Rangers don't use SportsMediaGB for their live streaming. The package with SaintsTV includes the away games from the other teams that do. It's a reciprocative arrangement, AFAIK.

How come you can go on Rangers twitter & get a full interview with Gerrard.

Saints TV gives you about 5 words unless you subscribe.

I can understand the subscription to watch from abroad & see the game after midnight but we shoukldnt have to subscribe to see what manager & players think about game.

On 2/16/2019 at 6:33 PM, Cagey said:

I can understand the subscription to watch from abroad & see the game after midnight but we shoukldnt have to subscribe to see what manager & players think about game.

Why? It's premium content

You can go to BBC and read 7 lines from TW free of charge.

4 hours ago, MySpazz said:

Why? It's premium content

You can go to BBC and read 7 lines from TW free of charge.

Why is it suddenly premium content when it had been free for years?

Totally agree with Cagey, can understand the aspects that should be charged for but I wouldn't  consider interviewsone to be one of them. 

7 hours ago, garydavidson said:

Why is it suddenly premium content when it had been free for years?

Totally agree with Cagey, can understand the aspects that should be charged for but I wouldn't  consider interviewsone to be one of them. 

It's now charged for media because in previous years there was no Pay TV available.

They already give away the content free to BBC, to radio interviews, newspapers and so on. All those media outlets receive some funding, either via licence or you have paid for it - Why not pay Saints for their content too? 

It costs to produce, it's in short supply, and where other clubs can do training ground reports and all that, Saints do not have the staff so the most direct, easiest and most watched is the interview: therefore charge for it.

It's like saying: "I want to watch the game..." why are they charging for that?

The game is content
The interview is content

=:)

Edited by MySpazz

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 4:47 PM, california_saintee said:

Because Rangers don't use SportsMediaGB for their live streaming. The package with SaintsTV includes the away games from the other teams that do. It's a reciprocative arrangement, AFAIK.

Is there someone who can tell me which clubs use Sports Media GB. I subscribed wrongly thinking I would get most of the away games. But so far the away games; Hamilton and Rangers games have been audio only. Would it be much more expensive to use the same broadcasters as Celtic and Rangers who televise all their games live?

2 hours ago, MySpazz said:

It's now charged for media because in previous years there was no Pay TV available.

They already give away the content free to BBC, to radio interviews, newspapers and so on. All those media outlets receive some funding, either via licence or you have paid for it - Why not pay Saints for their content too? 

It costs to produce, it's in short supply, and where other clubs can do training ground reports and all that, Saints do not have the staff so the most direct, easiest and most watched is the interview: therefore charge for it.

It's like saying: "I want to watch the game..." why are they charging for that?

The game is content
The interview is content

=:)

So an interview has the same worth as a game to you? I doubt it :razz:

On 2/18/2019 at 8:08 AM, Johnny B said:

Is there someone who can tell me which clubs use Sports Media GB. I subscribed wrongly thinking I would get most of the away games. But so far the away games; Hamilton and Rangers games have been audio only. Would it be much more expensive to use the same broadcasters as Celtic and Rangers who televise all their games live?

SportsMediaGB teams: Saints, Aberdeen, Celtic, Dundee, Hearts, Hibs, Kilmarnock, Motherwell. 

Rangers and St Mirren do their own thing and AFAIK aren't going to be included in the reciprocal agreements. Livi and Hamilton don't have a streaming service yet.

• 3 weeks later...