A week ago, this was posted on thier official facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/stjohnstonefootballclub/photos/a.384761011546886/2029012603788377/?type=3&theater

What does it mean? will we get full live match streams? great for the saintess that can't get to every match, but will it make attendances fall? Me personally, im all for it, I can barely get to a handful of games these days - but all depends on the price...

saints-tv.jpg

Feels like several clubs have tv live games that never used to, like Motherwell(?).... wonder if someone has been smart enough to create a single platform of shared footage that clubs can layer commentary over, and saints are subscribing to that? Or do I need to keep off the ganja....

On 10/21/2018 at 7:21 AM, Cleveland-Saint said:

Feels like several clubs have tv live games that never used to, like Motherwell(?).... wonder if someone has been smart enough to create a single platform of shared footage that clubs can layer commentary over, and saints are subscribing to that? Or do I need to keep off the ganja....

Celtic, Aberdeen , Hearts, Hibs, Dundee, and Motherwell are all using the same provider it seems. St Mirren and Rangers offer a similar service, but using some other platform.

Only Saints, Killie, Livingston, and Hamilton doesn't provide this in the Premier League. Falkirk, Dundee Utd, and possibly others, have an offering from the lower leagues.

I know that Saints don't have a huge fan base, but there's got to be money in visiting teams' overseas supports that can be tapped into. Hell, I even paid Aberdeen to watch their recent game at McD live.