Has our recent success on the field affected the size of our support?

Gas Monkey

Good point about saints having no advertising/presence in the Perth toon. Would folk on the high street handing out vouchers with a few blue flags flying drum up support? If they were there every weekend it might. 

Updating our website and making tickets available to buy online could be a good start.

I also think the club really needs the FCU support back. As their numbers were growing and the charity food bank stuff they were doing was gid. Dinny ken if anyone kens them or that.

Edited by scott1982

Living 130 miles from Perth, home games are a trek but its a trek I will be making for the Killie game and John Bonham is making the trek from Edinburgh. 

Brown cant make people turn up and there's no doubt he could do so much more to encourage by making the right impression but the ambassadors for the club are the supporters it is us who sell the club and the match day experience to friends, work mates and family. 

Let's encourage everyone we can to attend the Killie game and see if we can awaken the sleeping support. 

54 minutes ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Living 130 miles from Perth, home games are a trek but its a trek I will be making for the Killie game and John Bonham is making the trek from Edinburgh. 

Brown cant make people turn up and there's no doubt he could do so much more to encourage by making the right impression but the ambassadors for the club are the supporters it is us who sell the club and the match day experience to friends, work mates and family. 

Let's encourage everyone we can to attend the Killie game and see if we can awaken the sleeping support. 

I’m 90 miles away but I’m making a day of it. Out on the sauce. Starting off at Bear’s pre-match and staying in Perth. 

5 hours ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

i know we are talking about drumming numbers for Mcd but we could arrange a big away day even name after a wap member:rolleyes: get the atmosphere back and take it on into home games.

suppose it could work for a home game too

Edited by 541ntees