Hibs vs Saints 03/11/18 Game 12

ss75990

1st round of matches done and we are in a good place. Up in amongst the teams challenging for top 6 and opened a gap on the chasing relegation battle,

Expect a tough game against a very attacking Hibs team. Expect Tommy to play the back 5 formation to close out the space. Don't think Tommy will change much in terms of line-up. Possibly Drey in from the start as his performances merit a starting place and will likely be fresher after coming off the bench on Wednesday.

Lets keep this run going. COYS!!!!!!!!!

Big decision whether to stay back three or go back to the four. Would like to see Wrightin for Spoony if we stay the same formation, to give us a greater threat on the counter, but if it's a back four it'll be Gordon who drops out for Wright I'd imagine.

Swanson will be an impact sub in the second half.

Looking forward to it, a draw would be reasonable, but taking all three points here would be brilliant, and set us up nicely for back to back home matches.

3 hours ago, Cagey said:

Hopefully Drey in for Spoony & think it will be a back 5.

This game will be a better guide of where we are as the last 3 games were against struggling teams. I know Livi are not struggling at all, but why let facts get in the way of a good moan.

FTFY.

2 hours ago, Cagey said:

Hibs fans on p&b think Swanson won't be playing as he is on a 2 year loan deal.

Can't follow their team too closely if they don't know he was allowed to leave by mutual consent.

not sure if he will be playing he posted a pic of a quarantine sign 

i presume kamberi misses this one?

This is a test.  Up at McD the game was decent, either team might have won it.  This time around I feel it has the making of one of the goalfest games, that sometimes pop up from time to time at Easter Rd.  5-3 Saints.  Lennon sent to stand for good measure.  No one likes his antics or indeed his whining if it doesnt go his way.  Come on Saints get it right up the junkies!

A win would be huge and put us back in contention to win the league..  oh yeah!  Would put down a marker for the rest of the league.... but be rest assured the media/press would still not see it.. we'll go about our business in a professional manner!