Stjohnstone v Hamilton

slf

On 11/8/2018 at 10:37 PM, sleepless said:

I've gone for 5-0 in the Prediction League. I don't think I've ever done that before. But I just have a feeling that this team came together at the transfer window and it's new, with a new way of playing, and it's starting to gel. I can't help thinking it's all going to come right sometime soon, and when it does we could be devastating.

I'm raging...... Only 4-0... Not good enough...

If someone had said at half-time in that Celtic game that we would go on an win five on the bounce and have five clean sheets, I would have wondered what they had been smoking.

Full credit to the squad for the run, some of the passing today was very pleasing on the eye. Drey Wright won't be here for long if he keeps this form up.

55 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Great display. More like that & surely we can see some of those who lost faith come back.

Steve Brown has to get his biscuit tin opened to extend Drey & Matty's contracts. You would pay money to watch these guys.

Cue another f*&^!%g international break then.

31 minutes ago, Shaggy Jenkins said:

Craig was outstanding..Watt despite not scoring again pulled everything together and Kennedy and Wright were on fire 

Summed it up perfectly. 

Tommy has found a position in the team where Liam has not got to run his legs off.

Yet when the ball was fired at the Saints defence, Liam was there to pick up the pieces and rebounds and create a cool interception, which set us on our way.

Those who were not there today missed out on a master class performance. 

C.o.y.s.

8 minutes ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Summed it up perfectly. 

Tommy has found a position in the team where Liam has not got to run his legs off.

Yet when the ball was fired at the Saints defence, Liam was there to pick up the pieces and rebounds and create a cool interception, which set us on our way.

Those who were not there today missed out on a master class performance. 

C.o.y.s.

Liam has found his position & as well as directing things with the ball he is always directing the players. More of a captain than Joe.

Tricks,flicks,back heals,dummies,nut megs,crunching tackles, precise passing,great goals,it had it all from Saints today.The confidence throughout the squad is great to see.

Pass the word to all Saintees not present today to get up and get behind the lads,this team has a great buzz about it.

Would love to... 5 weeks away from Saintville. Great result. Strange how in 3 weeks things have gone... weird. Players fit/gelling/ fighting. It's what we've lacked. I remember well the Zorro, Moorie, Wright, Dodds & even o'Boyle. There was excitement that they could score. Need contracts sealed, because folk will be looking. Give them at least 1-2 yrs. We can cash in. Folk will come back...

3 hours ago, MrBored said:

If someone had said at half-time in that Celtic game that we would go on an win five on the bounce and have five clean sheets, I would have wondered what they had been smoking.

Full credit to the squad for the run, some of the passing today was very pleasing on the eye. Drey Wright won't be here for long if he keeps this form up.

If someone had said at half time that it would finish 0-6 I would have had another pie tae celebrate.! I thought another anti -record for us was on.! First thing I did when I got home was to have a wee smoke to continue my celebration.!LAUGH OUT LOUD p.s. It was a Hamlet I smoked.!LAUGH OUT LOUD

3 hours ago, Cagey said:

Great display. More like that & surely we can see some of those who lost faith come back.

Steve Brown has to get his biscuit tin opened to extend Drey & Matty's contracts. You would pay money to watch these guys.

Aye you see killie and there support is coming back, why can’t we get them back the football is attacking now and different planet to the last few seasons.

also first contract should be big tommy and also extending tony watt, holds the ball brilliantly and link up play is great, just needs a goal, but the lad seems to love it and has an infectious personality, great times 

also the boy Kennedy is a top baller, add drey Wright and Swanson into the mix ......