Stjohnstone v Hamilton

slf

Like everyone else before, i will say that was as a good as I have seen for years. Wright and Kennedy were outstanding and I've said it before Liam has found a nice wee place for himself in the team, I thought he was approaching his time with us but I can see another contract for him.  Muzz looked to be favoring his calf near the end and the industrious Watt was looking sore around the hip- wee break just in time. Ham never tested us but the defense looked solid and this confidence will do wonders for us. Top six very real target.

I thought the crowd was decent to be honest and am very surprised by the figures.

Can everyone help in getting the word out to get fans back to games - we deserve better crowds and this starts with better PR from the club and some price changes to encourage folks at this time of the year.

Nothing more to add, some of the football was breathtaking, been a while since I could say that for the right reasons!

Killie took 1100 odd to Hearts, may not be far off that to us, so North End should be opened. I'm gong to drag along a couple of occasional Saints, if everyone does the same...  who knows?

46 minutes ago, SaintJet said:

I thought the crowd was decent to be honest and am very surprised by the figures.

Can everyone help in getting the word out to get fans back to games - we deserve better crowds and this starts with better PR from the club and some price changes to encourage folks at this time of the year.

See where you are coming from, I was surprised too as I thought the East was fuller than of late.

13 hours ago, Bruno Strasser said:

I think Drey is a tremendous team player. Always ready to track back and get a tackle in - when he isn't causing mayhem at the other end. A very confident and assured performance.

He won a back post header on one of Hamilton's rare forays up the park. He is class. 

We have the makings of a good wee team here! Folk may say Hamilton were poor, however I have seen Saints struggle against ‘lesser’ sides so don’t want to detract from the result or performance.. I think once everyone is fully fit we will be a force to be reckoned with :-)

1 hour ago, sixties saintee said:

Second last game on sportsound feckin joke all 3 minutes of it.

Aye and it was all about how we have played 5 crap teams and will see against the big teams, a brief mention of zander after bigging up the livi keeper, here's me thinking beat the same livi that just drew with Celtic, also killie are world beaters, after drawing the other week with the mighty Hamilton!!........ Stewart and Thompson what a pair of bawbags, big thommo never forgiven Tommy for showing up his wee mate McCann, anyway lets keep moving under the radar as normal   

On 11/12/2018 at 8:00 PM, byebyedundee said:

good to see richard foster on sportsound today

decent chat finally about Zander not getting called up and Foster hoping for a call after O'Donnell pulled out, but nope our only recognised rb gets replaced by Ryan Jack of course who has pulled out now as well

before folk start saying Foster isnt international quality . Scotland are mince . Foster is playing really well just now and i cant think of anyone better in his position (maybe Bardsley) .