Sign in to follow this  
garydavidson

Saints v Kilmarnock 24/11/18 League Game 14

Recommended Posts

Thanks for the comments, but it's not meant to be a stick to beat the club with over marketing, let's just see if we can get a bit of buzz going around for Saturday's game.  Any shares on Facebook/ social media etc would be a big help otherwise it'll only be seen by folk on here who will likely be heading up anyway!

 

@ScottMann it took quite a while to edit. Would maybe be a lot easier and slicker if you were doing it regularly.  

Was intended to only be 2 minutes max so it's a bit long for it's intended purpose. I had to cut out a fair bit of action as it is, and didn't want to lose any more.  When you watch the highlights from the matches played so far, you realise how brilliant it's been for chances and excitement already this season compared to previous years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Thanks for the comments, but it's not meant to be a stick to beat the club with over marketing, let's just see if we can get a bit of buzz going around for Saturday's game.  Any shares on Facebook/ social media etc would be a big help otherwise it'll only be seen by folk on here who will likely be heading up anyway!

 

@ScottMann it took quite a while to edit. Would maybe be a lot easier and slicker if you were doing it regularly.  

Was intended to only be 2 minutes max so it's a bit long for it's intended purpose. I had to cut out a fair bit of action as it is, and didn't want to lose any more.  When you watch the highlights from the matches played so far, you realise how brilliant it's been for chances and excitement already this season compared to previous years.

.................Gary?...............Is that you, Gary?..................We’ve missed you, Gary........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

@ScottMann it took quite a while to edit. Would maybe be a lot easier and slicker if you were doing it regularly.  

Thanks Paulo. Was just wondering how long it took an amateur to piece it together as opposed to a professional who should obviously be able to do it in a fraction of the time. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

I've attempted to put together a wee video to encourage a bit more colour, noise and hopefully a few extra folk along on Saturday.

Its far from professional, but if the editing isn't too dodgy,  please share it about to see if we can get a bit of a 'blue and white' day on Saturday as has been suggested, and a few more Saints fans to head along.

 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TlRa1nK6UwE

Well played for making that Paulo, shared it on FB so hopefully does something, besides seeing me get mocked by mates who support the likes of Celtic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

Willie Collum the ref for this, always good news if you avoid Steven McLean, who's a lifelong Killie fan who's dad is in their hall of fame.

Collum is just pot luck.

Not impressed with this appointment. Collum is capable of refereeing to a high standard but he is too prone to making sensationalist decisions. I won't be surprised with a sending off for either side and the outcome of the game resting on his impetuousness. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SaintJet said:

Not impressed with this appointment. Collum is capable of refereeing to a high standard but he is too prone to making sensationalist decisions. I won't be surprised with a sending off for either side and the outcome of the game resting on his impetuousness. 

 

3B1B3188-E8ED-4252-AEEB-619C761D3A52.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sixties saintee said:

Please explain in painting by numbers format LAUGH OUT LOUD, its double dutch to me. 

I was the same but it’s simple if your photos are on iPad or iphone , just click on the paper clip thing bottom left when your replying and it automatically goes into your photos on your iPad/Phonë ,Just tick the ones you want and it does the rest for you . No idea if it works with other formats like.

Edited by rickardo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, rickardo said:

I was the same but it’s simple if your photos are on iPad or iphone , just click on the paper clip thing bottom left when your replying and it automatically goes into your photos on your iPad/Phonë ,Just tick the ones you want and it does the rest for you . No idea if it works with other formats like.

Will give it a go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, HOODLUM65 said:

Reminder to allow plenty of time to get to McD. 

If heading out of town, Barrack Street & Dunkeld Road as far as Crieff Road Junction is CLOSED due to road works.

C.o.y.s.

Yes

Best taking Ballhousie St to Rookery on to Gowans Terr then Dunkeld Rd and on to bye pass

The bottom of Dunkeld Road around about Police Station to Retail park is a nightmare 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

Yes

Best taking Ballhousie St to Rookery on to Gowans Terr then Dunkeld Rd and on to bye pass

The bottom of Dunkeld Road around about Police Station to Retail park is a nightmare 

Alternative route is Balhousie St. /Florence Place to reconnect with Crieff Road. This is the route that the no.2 bus is taking.

The bollard in Florence Place is not in use & the road is open to 2 way traffic, with a give way sign.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, THE LARK SAINT said:

Yes

Best taking Ballhousie St to Rookery on to Gowans Terr then Dunkeld Rd and on to bye pass

The bottom of Dunkeld Road around about Police Station to Retail park is a nightmare 

Yes.

anyone using this alternative route could pick the lark up fae his hoose.you won’t have any difficulty noticing him or his gaff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this