Saints exiles Flag

sixties saintee

Hi Exiles, 

Is it about time we had our own exiles flag, I have spoken to Panamas Son and he is happy for us to go ahead.

Have spoken to Scots Flags and he could get one done for round about £ 100 , depending on what we want.

Have spoken to Bev and we can store it at the ground or it could be hung anywhere in the ground, there are already some up in the East Stand.

My suggestion is to call it the Captain John Marnoch and St Johnstone Exiles , with names on where we come from, as i said only a suggestion down to people who want to contribute.

Not got an issue... but how big is the banner? For example,  I've watched saints for close on 40 years (yikes), but being in Australia for 18 years, means I can only go to a few games every season. My Australian wife (now fully Perth-ised) goes to Saints games & has a top & wants to live in Perth. My kids, Finlay & Layla, 12 & 14 would love it too... they watch the streams, have the strips etc. so that's 4 names... have to be a big banner, and who'd take it to away games?

1 hour ago, Melbourne Saint said:

Not got an issue... but how big is the banner? For example,  I've watched saints for close on 40 years (yikes), but being in Australia for 18 years, means I can only go to a few games every season. My Australian wife (now fully Perth-ised) goes to Saints games & has a top & wants to live in Perth. My kids, Finlay & Layla, 12 & 14 would love it too... they watch the streams, have the strips etc. so that's 4 names... have to be a big banner, and who'd take it to away games?

10 x8 would have to double check wae Scots Flags, not sure at this stage about away games.just putting feelers out at moment but its do able

3 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

Anyone with the knowledge of how to put photos up on here, scots flags has got a mock up o the flag, wont ask hoodlum as he is worse wae technology than i am.

Click on the paperclip bottom left corner when your adding a comment, you auld geezer:laugh:

On 11/14/2018 at 8:17 PM, Melbourne Saint said:

Scots flags says 10 foot by 6 foot.

13 hours ago, tessa said:

To Tam: he says the flag looks good but "nae names apart fae Johns". Where is the money to be sent?

Waiting for exiles to put there opionions on, which design they like and wording, whats your dads name Tessa and where does he live, will pm people where we to send monies later.