Saints exiles Flag

sixties saintee

Up in Perth for a couple o days typical no football so getting ready to go back.

Didnt bump onto hoodlum which was just as well as it would have cost me a arm and a leg, heard on the grapevine hes no allowed out at moment been a naughty boy.:P.

Met up wae Scots flags had a wee chat about the flag and if there are no further imput from the exiles I will give him the go ahead , I will pay for it , and if people want to make a donation Pm me.

4 minutes ago, sixties saintee said:

Up in Perth for a couple o days typical no football so getting ready to go back.

Didnt bump onto hoodlum which was just as well as it would have cost me a arm and a leg, heard on the grapevine hes no allowed out at moment been a naughty boy.:P.

Met up wae Scots flags had a wee chat about the flag and if there are no further imput from the exiles I will give him the go ahead , I will pay for it , and if people want to make a donation Pm me.

Ha ha. Typical, feart tae stand yer hand.

Never mind ye would have got off lightly, as off booze till next Wed. (On the drugs) :laugh:

3 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

Of exiles want a mini version of the final decision then there is a possibility of getting these customed 

20181129_155714.jpg

3 hours ago, The Inspiration said:

Any Exiles in attendance tonight? My brother and I are going to collect the match ball from Midge's testimonial on behalf of our grandad (kindly donated to him by @john.w, the winner of our raffle) at 6.30pm tonight.

Great stuff Josh , tell your grandad Johnny Walker says hello

Delighted to have finally caught up with both Joss and his brother Saul to present the match ball, embroidered captains armband and some signed programmes from Midges testimonial. Just like to say thank you  to all who were involved  on behalf of Chris and all my fellow testimonial committee members for your sponsorship and  also to Jason for  organising you guys and John Walker for kindly donating the ball to the family. There will be an article hopefully in the next issue of the Saints magazine. Probably should not be using this photo  but hey ho..  Cheers everyone.

47688128_318922138941939_8424195068222504960_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...