Saints exiles Flag

sixties saintee

10 minutes ago, john.w said:

Press the button Monday sound like that wee punter fae North Korea:roll:

I believe it was a slightly bigger punter closer to you who used the phrase more recently :)

The only observation I have on the flag concerns having double information in England and then some cities. Is the England part necessary if they cities are listed or vice versa? Could say the same for Canada but I don't imagine many will know where Tuktoyaktuk is.

2 hours ago, garydavidson said:

I believe it was a slightly bigger punter closer to you who used the phrase more recently :)

The only observation I have on the flag concerns having double information in England and then some cities. Is the England part necessary if they cities are listed or vice versa? Could say the same for Canada but I don't imagine many will know where Tuktoyaktuk is.

Will see if Scott can put Canada under tuk.

4 hours ago, sixties saintee said:

Will see if Scott can put Canada under tuk.

Tam, i am hoping this is finalized by tomorrow ( THURSDAY ) i have a load of flags to go away to print and was holding off for this pal and it could be with Josh within a week. Or if you want to wait until next lot then that could be potentially another 4 weeks waiting time

it is really up to you lot though