Jeanfield V Inverkeithing - Saturday 17 November

Cumbo

Wanting out of the doing the Christmas shopping this weekend?

Looking for your football fix?

Well look no further than the Riverside Stadium this weekend as Jeanfield entertain Inverkeithing.

There have been goals aplenty at the Riverside this season with 40 goals in 7 games so far and more expected on Saturday.

Adults £6

Concessions £3

Under 16s go FREE

Dr92eCwWkAE6Gr8.jpg

On 11/15/2018 at 10:42 AM, south inch said:

You will be interested to know that the East Lothian Courier (a legend in its own lifetime) reporting on Swifts 4 - 0 win at Ormiston, said Swifts were by far the best footballing side it had seen in the Conferences this season.

Ormiston still got a team Primrose if my memory is still working, got cousins in Ormiston

On 11/17/2018 at 2:42 PM, john.w said:

Ormiston still got a team Primrose if my memory is still working, got cousins in Ormiston

Your memory is doing fine.  I'm an incomer to East Lothian but a pal tells me the team was indeed Ormiston Primrose until a few years ago when they merged with the neighbouring Pencaitland team.  Don't know why they dropped Primrose but we think that name came from a local mine as did the names of a lot of junior clubs.