Dundee v Saints 30/12/2018

ejksjfc

13 hours ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

Two matches in a row that Danny Swanson has stomped off the pitch.

Didnt applaud the fans when subbed off v St.Mirren on Wednesday and disappeared up the tunnel at full time today without acknowledging the fans.

Something not right with him...

He left the warm up early before the match and at half time too. While his "tackle" seconds after coming on was just stupid.

He looks frustrated that he's not playing much, I think. Hopefully he's reminded we're only halfway through the season and he still has a major part to play.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

He left the warm up early before the match and at half time too. While his "tackle" seconds after coming on was just stupid.

He looks frustrated that he's not playing much, I think. Hopefully he's reminded we're only halfway through the season and he still has a major part to play.

Not a great swanson fan but this is getting a bit stupid suggesting he is not giving 100 percent.

Sat and watched the warm up before the match and was sitting near the tunnel. swanson was taking a full part in it and did not leave the pitch early.  1 player,callaghan, went up the tunnel early but came back out with a drink.

A few good songs yesterday , especially "Dundee is a shithole I want to go home".

How appropriate. Dens is a dump. Piss flooded toilets. No hand drying. The Derry. The place isn't even fit for championship & they will never afford a new stadium. If they go down they will eventually die or merge with United.

6 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

Been trying to not comment on this, but I think the poor guy is suffering  really badly at present with his known medical condition. I hope that Tommy and co are giving him all the support he needs as there is still a superb player waiting to burst back on the scene.

8 hours ago, mainstand said:

Not a great swanson fan but this is getting a bit stupid suggesting he is not giving 100 percent.

Sat and watched the warm up before the match and was sitting near the tunnel. swanson was taking a full part in it and did not leave the pitch early.  1 player,callaghan, went up the tunnel early but came back out with a drink.

I never said he wasn't giving 100%, I think frustration is getting the better of him at the moment and it's showing.

47 minutes ago, RandomGuy said:

I never said he wasn't giving 100%, I think frustration is getting the better of him at the moment and it's showing.

You said he left the warm up pre match and half time early. Do u really think the coaches would just let players do what they want and finish a session early. 

1 hour ago, mainstand said:

You said he left the warm up pre match and half time early. Do u really think the coaches would just let players do what they want and finish a session early. 

I'm convinced he went down the tunnel early, not ten minutes early, but a minute or two earlier than the rest. 

At half time the coaches seem to spend a while with them, then leave them to muck about themselves.

4 minutes ago, Center Half said:

Danny was not out at the half time "keepy up session", 

He was. There were four of them doing that, and him, Ando and I think Gordon were passing the ball to each other, Swanson and Gordon in the box and Ando at the halfway line. Swanson left to go up the tunnel and left the two of them at it not long before the teams came out for the second half.

16 hours ago, mainstand said:

Well I wouldn’t think he would disrespect the fans, disobey the manager and be a petulant little kid by not standing with the rest of the team who had just won a derby match to break an away wins record and applaud the near 2000 fans that had cheered him and the team on...... but he did!

I wouldn’t think he would stomp off in the huff, not applauding the away fans at Paisley when he got subbed.... but he did!

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz

20 hours ago, Cagerf said:

The dee were rubbish.

sums up how much they know about football when Ralph was their man of the match. Kennedy and others ran rings round him and his touch and passes were poor.

It was a Saints fan who had to choose man of the match (one of us Edinburgh bunch). The company he works for sponsored the game and put it down as him being the match sponsor as a joke.

That meant he had to do the half time draw and choose MOM. He tried to choose Kenny Miller as a laugh, but they told him to piss off! Hence his choice of Ralph. 

Edited by Nelly78

4 hours ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

Well I wouldn’t think he would disrespect the fans, disobey the manager and be a petulant little kid by not standing with the rest of the team who had just won a derby match to break an away wins record and applaud the near 2000 fans that had cheered him and the team on...... but he did!

I wouldn’t think he would stomp off in the huff, not applauding the away fans at Paisley when he got subbed.... but he did!

Maybe if you’d had your best mate murdered outside your dads pub at this time of year,you’d not be in the best frame of mind,assuming you’ve got mates