St Johnstone v Hamilton Academical - Scottish Cup 4th Round 19/1/19

jhq

Can we get a decent Cup run this season?  A home game against a team we have a good record against in recent years gives me hope that we can.

I love the Cup and while it's not the tie most wanted, it's still the Cup and hopefully w get a decent run going.

PS.  Sixties and Hoodlum - feel free to post yer old persons banter in here if you like. :D

2 hours ago, jhq said:

Can we get a decent Cup run this season?  A home game against a team we have a good record against in recent years gives me hope that we can.

I love the Cup and while it's not the tie most wanted, it's still the Cup and hopefully w get a decent run going.

PS.  Sixties and Hoodlum - feel free to post yer old persons banter in here if you like. :D

Braw .its no gonna be easy,am attending.

Think Accies and us have the hardest tie, we didnt want them and they didnt want us.  2 top flight teams, surely has to be game of the day. 

Expecting extended highlights of this on Sportscene.

Hoping we take off where we left v Dundee away, if so this could be 3 or 4 nil.  But I doubt it, I'm expecting a battle and them playing for a draw, time wasting from the first minute.

Zander

Kerr

Muzz   Liam

MOH  Spoony Kennedy  Alston  Danny

Kane                 Watt

Let's go for it :laugh:

1 hour ago, jhq said:

Zander

Kerr

Muzz   Liam

Where can I get a half pint of what you are on jhq.?

2 hours ago, jhq said:

Zander

Kerr

Muzz   Liam

Yeah,was thinking with all the attacking players we signed we won't need a defence

Hamilton have never won at McDiarmid while Canning has been manager, their last win here coming in January 2015.

Tony Andreu, who they just signed again, scored the winner, with McFadden being sent off.

Some talk that Shaughnessy won't be in the squad for this, confirming his impendimg departure to Aberdeen you'd imagine.

Gordon beside Kerr if that happens, keep the rest same as Dundee. Only thing I might want is Swanson in for Kane, but not sure how Hamilton set up these days.