Looking for help to purchase tickets to the Celtic match

Lindberg

Hi all

We are five boys from Denmark looking to make a trip to McDiarmid for the upcoming Celtic match. I have called the tickets office and I was told that I needed a season ticket holder to vouch for me in order to create an account in the club's ticketing database where I can purchase tickets. My problem is that we do not have any connections to the club and we do not know any season tickets holders.

As a last chance I thought that maybe we could be lucky to find a kind soul that would help us here in this forum. Please let me know if anybody want to vouch for us or if anybody want to sell tickets to us directly. We will be very grateful if anybody could help us. We would very much like to take part in any pre-match events and also going to a pub where the fans hang about before the match.

I understand your scepticism. But we are really not supports of Celtic and we will not support them on the stands - to the contrary we would love to support St Johnstone. We have a history of going to matches of mid/low table clubs as these matches are more "real" and support the underdogs.

We have picked the Celtic match because it is the only match the the league that Sunday.

4 hours ago, blueheaven said:

Hope someone helps these guys out - what harm is it going to do? It's money for Saints and they might even end up as Saints fans if it's a good experience.

I despise Celtic fans in the home stand, they always, always cause issues.

I apologise if I'm miles out, but this tweet appeared within 20 minutes of the user signing up and wanting tickets for the exact same game.

Again, I'm hyper-cynical, and if I'm miles out just call me a ****.

27 minutes ago, akuram said:

After the last Celtic match how many saints non season ticket holders will pay to see this one so extra bums on seats are surely a good thing.

Why not just sell tickets to anyone who wants one?

Why not just give Celtic the whole stadium? They'd sell it out and we'd make a fortune.

14 hours ago, RandomGuy said:

I despise Celtic fans in the home stand, they always, always cause issues.

I apologise if I'm miles out, but this tweet appeared within 20 minutes of the user signing up and wanting tickets for the exact same game.

That person is looking for a different number of tickets though, which would indicate that it's not the same person? Not saying you're wrong, or even that you're wrong to be cynical about it - I just think it's a bit of a shame that casual fans or neutrals are basically locked out of these matches when they're willing to give the club a bit of money. When I visit new places I always like to go see the local football team if I can, but I have noticed in recent years that it's becoming harder and harder to do that because clubs are now so suspicious of newcomers.

Hi everybody

I understand you are suspicious but we are truly not Celtic supports. We live in Denmark and we do not have any affiliations with any Scottish football clubs. If I can validate my IP or prove my location in other ways, I will have no problem with doing so, so I can dismantle these theories  :)

I'm trying to get a hold of the SLO - I will let you know if we get tickets. It will be perfect if they could be posted to Denmark :) 

Edited by Lindberg

37 minutes ago, Lindberg said:

Hi everybody

I understand you are suspicious but we are truly not Celtic supports. We live in Denmark and we do not have any affiliations with any Scottish football clubs. If I can validate my IP or prove my location in other ways, I will have no problem with doing so, so I can dismantle these theories  :)

I'm trying to get a hold of the SLO - I will let you know if we get tickets. It will be perfect if they could be posted to Denmark :) 

Who's your favourite player?

Brian Laudrup, Marc Reiper or Tommy Lovenkrands?

Isn't it sad that The Forces of Darkness and Sellick make us as paranoid as them.... its hard to  disagree with any of the posters/postees?  I too like to visit different football grounds, however some of the nonsense the ugly sisters bring makes you not want to even attend your own home games...

I'd like to think that our wee non sectarian diddy team could welcome any other football supporter to our ground without worrying about whether it is a pseudo Sellick or FOD fan.... sad in this day and age that their nonsense can taint our beautiful game...