Saints v Celtic, Sunday 3 Feb, league game.

cristo

1 minute ago, garydavidson said:

Official site says 12.30 kick off. The cup game is 13.30 the following week. 

Thank you. Next stupid question, I have a loan of a season ticket so can I just turn up or do I need to buy a ticket up front? I'd need to leave Inverness about half nine latest, fancy going but can't be arsed with complications

3 minutes ago, cristo said:

Thank you. Next stupid question, I have a loan of a season ticket so can I just turn up or do I need to buy a ticket up front? I'd need to leave Inverness about half nine latest, fancy going but can't be arsed with complications

You just turn up with the season ticket, don't need to buy a ticket - that is only if you want additional ones for others.

14 hours ago, cristo said:

Just as well you got it before the transfer deadline or it would not be valid.

1 hour ago, Tranmere Saintee said:

Feel free to bring plenty of change with you tomorrow for the bucket collection on behalf of Kinfauns RDA (Riding For The Disabled), every penny raised goes towards the upkeep of the horses and equipment for the disabled riders.

Would like to think Fans will give to a cause for folk who are in need of help locally.

1 hour ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

Tony Watt is 20/1 for first goal tomorrow and Matt Kennedy is 18/1... great value!

You think? Anytime possibly, not first IMO. 

Looking forward to the game though. I'm assuming that the horrors get the Ormond stand again and I'm sure that we'll enjoy a fine rendition of folk music. 

I've never actually had a steak and chorizo at McDairmid. I don't want to miss the last 10 minutes of the 1st half so I wait until the whistle goes, which so far has guaranteed that these mythical pastry and offal delights have sold out.

Anyway;

Zander

Foster Joe Kerr Tanser

Alston  Craig Davidson Matty

Watt MOH

Something like that anyway. 

Edited by Valentino Bolognese

1 minute ago, MySpazz said:

Enough of this pish with the 12.30 kick offs, get it on at 7pm on a Saturday night, just like the French and Dutch leagues.

Morning football is for amateurs.

I'm happy it's a 2,30 ko in Cyprus just a good time to be at the taverna and watching live on the old lap top